A/B Testing in Python
What you'll learn
- How to use A/B tests to improve business performance
- Define A/B tests
- Start A/B tests
- Analyze the results of A/B tests
- Measure the success of A/B tests
- How to define a hypothesis
- Design tracking for the metrics
- How to prepare for a data science interview (when you get asked about A/B tests)
- How to design A/B tests for digital products
- Advanced considerations when you run multiple A/B tests at the same time
- No experience in A/B testing is required
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- You do not need advanced statistical knowledge
- Programming abilities are not required (but for some examples we will use Python)
A/B testing is a tool that helps companies make reliable decisions based on data.
This is one of the fundamental skills you need to land a job as a data scientist or data analyst.
Do you want to become a data scientist or a data analyst?
If you do, this is the perfect course for you!
Your instructor Anastasia is a senior data scientist working at a Stockholm-based music streaming startup. She has earned two Master's degrees in Business Intelligence and Computer Science, and grown from a recent graduate to a Senior role in just 3 years. Anastasia has performed a significant number of A/B tests for large tech companies with hundreds of millions monthly users.
By taking this course, you will learn how to:
· Define an A/B test
· Start an A/B test
· Analyse the results of an A/B test on your own
Along your learning journey Anastasia will walk you through an A/B testing process for a fictional company with a digital product. This case study unfolds throughout the course and touches on everything from the very beginning of the A/B testing process to the very end including some advanced considerations. Moreover, Anastasia takes some time to share with you her advice on how to prepare for the questions on the A/B test interview for a data scientist or data analyst position.
One strong point of differentiation from statistical textbooks and theoretical trainings is that the A/B Testing in Python course will teach you how to design A/B tests for digital products that have millions or hundreds of millions of users. It is a rare overview of the A/B testing process from a business, technical, and data analysis perspective.
This is the perfect course for you if you are:
- a data science student who wants to learn one of the fundamental skills needed on the job
- junior data scientists with no experience with A/B testing
- software developers and product managers who want to learn how to run A/B tests in their company to improve the product they are building
You will learn an invaluable skill that can transform a company’s business (and your career along the way).
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the ‘Buy now’ button and let’s begin this journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Junior data scientists with no experience in A/B testing
- Data science students with no working experience
- Software developers
- Product managers
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.
Anastasia is an experienced Product Data Scientist, with a focus on product performance analysis via A/B testing and other statistical methods.
She worked on experimentation design and analysis for digital products with over 300MAU. She worked on analyzing the performance of casual mobile games, fintech startups, and music subscription services.
She has a background in Computer Science and Business Intelligence.