A/B testing 101: Methodology for Digital Marketing A/B Test
What you'll learn
- How to successfully run A/B tests - from set up through interpreting results
- Methodology for A/B Testing
- What’s the business impact of the A/B testing
- How to set up hypothesis
- Binominal / non-binominal metrics
- How to document the test results
- Example of the real marketing A/B tests and results
- digital marketing
- traffic optimization
- ppc advertising
- facebook marketing
- marketing fundamentals
- marketing plan
- None - you're ready to start this course!
This course is super practical and would help marketer any level to learn how to choose and characterize metrics to evaluate marketing experiments, how to design an A/B test with enough statistical power, how to analyze the results and draw valid conclusions, and how to ensure that the results have a business impact and might be implemented in the daily marketing activity.
Who this course is for:
- Students All Levels
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Media Buyers
- All Level Digital Marketers
- Digital Marketing Students
I have more than 8 years of Digital Marketing experience focused on brand awareness and performance-based marketing. Currently, I am working as a Senior Digital Marketer in the big retail company and my responsibility is to plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all channels. So going through my courses you'll find not only theoretical knowledge about digital marketing but also practical cases and best-case scenarios that you can implement straight to your marketing activity. If the positive ROI has to be reached through different channels, just ask me how to do it. I have an excellent ability to manage, meet, and deliver project objectives and stakeholder expectations and I can explain to you HOW to do the same in simple words.
Subscribe to my courses and learn from me how to build the perfect marketing strategy and test it out.