Abstract Art Therapy Resolution Retreat - Create A Mess!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to 'create a mess' that can enhance all areas of your life
- Release Hidden Mental & Emotional Blocks
- Inject more FUN, creativity & self-awareness into life at any time
- Enhance Your Performance & Perception (Personal Excellence)
- Increase genuine self-acceptance with noticeable, lasting results
- Enrich life through a creative, infinite approach anyone from ages 5-95 can do, with many variations
- Learn to recognize what each 'assignment' we create can reveal about yourself
- Experience a full 3-assignment retreat process using the Abstract Art Therapy Process
- No experience needed. No specific items needed (minimum: something to create markings with, like a piece of paper and pen/pencil).
- Participants with an interest in personal development, self-awareness, creativity OR healing will find a great benefit.
Designed after in-person Abstract Art Therapy resolution events, this course experience takes you through 3 'Assignment' adventures where you learn how "creating a mess" (the Abstract Art Therapy Process) will help enhance your life! Learn how to apply this approach to improve your performance, enhance your perception, heal and release hidden limitations, and inject more fun into life anytime you want.
This is a high-level personal development and self-acceptance (self-mastery) experience made as adventurous, low-pressure retreat experience. This will be a new experience for most people, and something that even people who called themselves "the least creative person they know" have enjoyed immensely. Adriano has applied this Abstract Art Therapy Process approach with game-addicted kids under 10 to 80 year old seniors, and all sorts in between (coaches, professors, artists, business managers, students, etc.).
"My wish for you is that you will be able to give yourself this 'retreat' experience anytime you want or need it, each time getting a little better results than when you started... whether that's more confidence, more fun and creativity, releasing some hidden blocks or stress or worries, or realizing deeper strengths about yourself. Many people have had surprising results; surprising to them and me!
This is an approach that is incredibly enjoyable and enriches life, even outside of this course experience. One that you can come back to for years to enjoy and find solutions from."
Adriano P. Aschenbrenner
Who this course is for:
- Self-starter individuals who want to become more aware of themselves, improve their abilities and outcomes in each area of life, and are willing to engage in creative activities of freedom and self-empowerment.
Adriano P. Aschenbrenner has been celebrated for his love of life and ability to find challenging solutions. He specializes in creating fun adventures to release hidden limitations for all levels. Through creating the AbstractArtTherapy website, he has used the engaging approach of 'creating a mess' with game-addicted kids under 10 years old to seniors over 80 years old, and all sorts in between, to find more fun, resolutions, creative expression, healing, self-awareness and self-acceptance.
Adriano is creator of the international creative brand, ADRI, involved in art, design & picture books. He is the Creative Director for Vera Pace, the coaching & consulting firm focused on personal excellence and values-based organization solutions, and has worked with other for- and non-profit organizations to enhance value, and outcomes.