A Life Without Limits Part 2/3
What you'll learn
- Understand why most of your thoughts are negative
- Find out what are beliefs
- Learn about the function of thoughts
- Discover what are the systems of thoughts
- Indetify and reach your healthy psychological situation
- Distinguish the difference between the road of healthy psychological situation and the road of analytic thought
- Discover which beliefs do you have to accept and believe
- There is no needed any previous experience
- Focus on the information that are provided during the course
- Willingness to be a better version of yourself
Welcome to my second course of the series of A life without limits. Having identified the faults in the human mindset in the previous course, it is the time to analyze the function of thoughts.
The ability to know how the function of thoughts work is the number one factor for your personal happiness, success and your smooth relationship with the others. Unfortunately, many people don’t have the awareness about the function of thoughts and fall in the faults of overthinking. For this reason I explain with practical examples and theoretical proofs to show how thoughts work.
Additionally in this specific course I explain the healthy psychological situation. Many people may not have heard about it but it is a very simply and beneficial situation. In my opinion, this specific situation is the one that gives you the calmness and the stable pace that someone needs in order to live a full life.
To sum up, whoever has watched the first course of A life without limits or faces problems with overthinking, it is necessary to watch this short course. The simplicity and the few but important information that my course has, is the secret of the success. I would like to remind you that the main reason that I have made this course and the series A life without limits is because these information that are supplied, have helped me to take control of my self.
Who this course is for:
- People who desire to rule their minds
- Individuals who love learning more
- Anyone that does not know about the healthy psychological situation
- A person that wants to know the function of thoughts quickly
Savvas Chatzopoulos has an undergraduate diploma in Accounting and Finance from University of Macedonia in Greece. Now he is making his MSc in Applied Accounting and Auditing. Meanwhile he is working in an audit company. His academic knowledge, work experience and his passion about reading books made him to have an important background about accounting and finance.
Additionally, his passion and respect about the human nature made him to be interested about the human relationships in work environment and about the human improvement. His belief is that everything starts from the mind and it is never too late for a new beginning.