Introduction to Internet of Things and Cloud
- If you are interested to learn about the Internet of Things, Cloud System, then the course is for you.
- You should be able to use a PC to follow the videos.
The Internet of Things and Cloud Computing have kicked start the fourth industrial revolution. Companies like Cisco, Ericsson have projected that 30-50 Billion of things will be connected to the Internet by 2020. The resulting ecosystem allows consumers to monitor and take action remotely, visualize and process data at real time and optimize resources. This course is designed as an introduction to the IoT and Cloud Systems and targeted for the beginners.
- Anyone who wants to learn about IoT and Cloud
- Introduction to IoT and Cloud05:28
- IoT Devices, Networks and Systems04:58
- Where do Cloud Platforms come in?07:28
- What do Cloud Platforms offer?06:00
- Hands-on with a Cloud Platform08:49
- IoT Security Challenges04:58
- IoT and Digital Storage Challenges05:47
Future Tech Lab is a R&D company that transforms customers legacy business processes, operations and assets into a truly digital platform. Our Paradise IoT Platform provides secure, scalable and easy to use software solutions that power consumer centric Mobile Apps, IoT and Smart City products and services. We provide "Prototype as a Service" and Consultancy on Digital Transformation, IoT and Smart City areas to shape our customer's ideas into prototypes and then turn them into finished products.
Since 2016, we have initiated "Academy for IoT" (A4IoT), a training and certification program with on-demand tutorials on IoT, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Smart City and more. Our A4IoT face to face workshops have attracted 2000+ participants from 125+ organizations around the world.
Future Tech Lab is steered to the right direction by three disciplined, patient and experienced co-founders. Our young team is full of diverse experiences ranging from innovative software developer to IoT experts to hardware engineers. We thrive to provide world class quality, innovation and long term support to all our customers.