No Ads, Free Affiliate Marketing: Use SEO, Content Marketing
What you'll learn
- Fully updated for 2022
- Promote affiliate products with content marketing
- Walkthrough of a popular and profitable affiliate program
- All free strategies
- Long-term, sustainable, white-hat strategies
- Recently added: additional good, hand-picked affiliate programs you can promote
- Have a PayPal account
- Be eligible to sign up for PayPal so you can get paid
- Have a website (not 100% necessary, but highly recommended)
Entirely updated for 2022!
Hands-on walkthrough of steps to become a successful affiliate promoting the popular BlueHost affiliate product using SEO and content marketing - all free strategies - no need to pay for ads.
What you will get in this course:
A popular, proven, high-quality affiliate product to sell
Step by step walkthrough of how to set up every part of the process including the landing page
A realistic and viable way to get high quality and relevant traffic to your website and your affiliate landing page using content marketing
How to make that traffic convert
This course is based entirely on my own process of promoting this affiliate product with success, and I essentially walk you through every part of my own process.
GET STARTED TODAY
Go ahead, sign up now and try this easy-to-follow, hands-on course for yourself. This is one of the most common and proven affiliate products, and I am sure you will have success with it as well.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. It is also my personal promise to you that you will get great value from the course and succeed.
Invest in your future! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to quit a 9-5 job
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).