A - Z Chart Pattern & Metatrader 4 Masterclass (NEW 2020)
What you'll learn
- Master a full understanding of how forex operates and types of market players
- Learn the difference in pairs volatility
- Understand the different types of brokers and how to pick the best one
- Master the risk management essentials e.g lot size, margin and leverage and how they affect your trading
- Master different technical analysis techniques and how to use them profitably
- Master basic terminology and concepts such as ask/bid, quotes/base currrencies, spread etc.
- Master the metatrader 4 navigation e.g setting default templates, placing limit/stop orders etc.
- Get Bonus Free Ebooks: (1) Why 95% Forex Traders Lose Money (2) Who Move The Market? (3) How To Exponentially Grow Your Forex Account
Does the following define you?
You're tired of working 9 - 5 and have no time to work on your passions or yourself
Your ultimate goal is to increase your income or you're looking for a new venture to dive in
Maybe you're newbie or experienced trader but looking for a well organised and concrete training
Or you're just tired of scams, fake gurus who promises impossible results overnight etc.
If this is You then this training is for You, and you have come at the great place !
Hello there, My name is Thembelani Tim Shozi. I am head trader at "Educated Trader (edtrader)". And I have been trading forex for the past 4 years. Honestly speaking, I have learnt alot from this venture and my view of the market is simply summarised by this saying “Keep it simple and always do what is probable, it’s all in the numbers”. You see everyone is looking for a holy grail trading system or the next new hot strategy but people don't realise that trading forex is more psychological than mechanical.
In addition, I specialise in deep market understanding and having been trained by a former professional bank trader. I'm super excited to share with you on this training a good foundation concerning the following items:
How the forex market really work and who are the participants
The types of brokers and how to choose the best one
The important terminology, tools and concepts that every trader must know e.g technical analysis, chart patterns etc.
Techniques and easy to use tips for navigating the metatrader 4 based on best practices
As I have mentioned that your experience in this training is our reality, so we pride ourselves to provide the best training possible under this sector. And to ensure that this happens, I have decided to share my 3 Ebooks for FREE. Just to ensure that you are equipped with all the necessities and skills to make sure that your journey becomes a worthwhile. And the titles of the Ebooks are as follows:
1) Why 95% Forex Traders Lose Money (This is very special!)
2) Who Move The Market? (This one will blow your mind!)
3) How To Exponentially Grow Your Forex Account (This is simplicity at it best cause!)
I hope you'll enjoy this training. And we shall see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to trade forex
- Anyone who is looking to master forex basic terminology and concepts
- Anyone who is looking to master chart patterns, trends, reversals and support/resistance
- Anyone who is looking to master metatrader 4 for ease navigation and best practices
My name is Thembelani Tim Shozi and I am super-psyched that you are reading this.
Since 2016 I have been an active Forex trader but honestly speaking, I only had a breakthrough in this field in 2017/2018. I have fallen victims to many forex course training's looking for my golden treasure, and only to find out that everything is more psychological than mechanical.
My trading approach is very simple it is based on this saying...Keep it simple and always do what is probable, it’s all in the numbers game......which is simply the combination of a competitive edge and understanding the numbers such as reward: risk ratios and success rate.
I run a company called Educated Trader (edtrader) and I have authored various ebooks which I share inside my online courses. And my ultimate goal here on Udemy is to share my acquired expertise to ensure that my students journey becomes worthwhile and less stressful, because it can be painful and long if you don't get a well structured and reliable training.
By profession, I am a Qualified Chemical Engineer (University of Cape Town, SA) and I am also a Digital Marketer/Entrepreneur.
And I live off digital entrepreneurship and forex trading/investing which are my obsession niches. And I like to define myself as a student who likes to share information, rather than an instructor.
In closing, I love what I do and I'm super excited to share my knowledge with you because teaching is my second nature.
So hit me up at anytime via inbox and let's have some great time.