A well-trained dog in just 3 weeks
What you'll learn
- Walking on a slack leash
- Going out with your dog (sitting on a bench, talking with friends, visiting a cafe, using public transportation, having a picnic, etc.)
- Keeping your dog focused on your when IN PUBLIC
- Calling your dog effectively
- Several tricks: spinning, going around objects, putting paws on objects
- Reacting calmly to other dogs, cats, and even cyclists
- Avoiding food that isn’t offered
- Staying put in front of a bowl of food waiting for a command
- Teaching your dog to trust you (cutting claws, putting on a muzzle, etc.)
- The “No” marker. Commands to stop unwanted actions
- Fundamentals of animal psychology and training
- Be able to watch the videos and follow recomendations
This course teaches the basics of knowledge, skills, and abilities a dog should have. If you want to learn the basics of how to train your dog, this course is the best place to start.
When in public, you can often see dogs frantically dragging their owners behind them, chasing cats, and showing aggression towards other dogs and sometimes even passers-by. In the park, you may see confused dog owners rushing around looking for their escaped pets. You might even come across owners screaming the same command over and over with the same results.
A dog’s disobedience can lead to frightened children and arguments with other people, especially other dog owners. When a dog doesn’t listen to its owner, it can end up getting into fights with other dogs, seriously injuring one or both of the animals. It’s especially tragic when a poorly-trained dog runs into the street.
This express course in dog training can prevent problems like these.
This video course in dog training can prevent problems like these. With the help of our lessons, dog owners will learn how to give commands correctly and clearly, and their dogs will learn how to carry them out. Complete, consistent obedience is what will allow you to avoid all sorts of problems in the future. Taking your dog on a walk should be relaxing and fun, not a stressful chore.
I have no doubt that this course will improve your life because this conflict-free training model works for all dogs.
A well-trained friend and helper.
A fundamentally different level of communication, without irritation, screaming, or frustration with your dog’s behavior.
Your dog’s well-being: no more getting off the leash, chasing cats, trying to eat something on the street, etc.
A real family member.
Who this course is for:
- Dog owners
- Dog masters
- Dog trainers
I am the owner of three dogs: a Jack Russell Terrier, a Pointer, and a Beagle puppy. All of them came to me by accident; I didn’t set out to find them. One of them was going to be put to sleep by his previous owners due to his bad behavior. Still, I was able to train him to be an obedient dog.
- Cynologist and zoopsychologist.
- Author of the largest online training school in Russia.
- A specialist in problematic canine behavior.
- The author of more than 20 dog training programs.
My courses help people raise obedient pets and teach them basic commands and tricks. I also specialize in teaching tricks, socialization, and solving problems such as anxiety, fear, or messiness.