A weekend in Warsaw
What you'll learn
- - basic facts about the history of Warsaw, the capital city of Poland
- - how to get around Warsaw, what is the best time to visit Poland
- - what are the most interesting places to see in the city, both on the east and west side of the city
- - where to eat traditional Warsaw and Polish food
- - where to look for original souvenirs from Warsaw
- - what apps are useful in Warsaw
- - basic useful words in Polish language
- There are no specific requirements but your understanding of English should be at least at intermediate level.
The course is a video guide showing the capital of Poland.
What to see? How to get around? What to eat? What is its history?
We answer all these questions and a lot more.
The course has special bonuses like:
- an interactive map layer for Google maps
- a mini dictionary
- a list of useful links
- a list of handy apps for mobile phones
We will be honoured to be your guide!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to visit Warsaw over a weekend or longer
I am a teacher, a traveller, a translator and life lover. Together with my colleagues I write a blog about Warsaw. We show the beauty of a city which went through many changes recently. Come and see our city with us.
Privately I am a wife and a mother of three daughters, so you can expect some children-about video guides in the future :)