A User Experience Approach to Agile & Scrum
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An introduction to agile and scrum
- The players (roles) for a scrum team.
- The overall life-cycle of the scrum methodology.
- A minimum, existing knowledge of being a member of a project team, or
- A minimum, existing knowledge of being a member of a product team.
This course will explore concepts for taking a user experience (UX) approach to working within an agile team or scrum team. At the end of this course, you will have a foundation / introductory understanding to give you a jump start to working collaboratively within an agile or scrum team.
The course will include:
An introduction to agile and scrum
The players and roles for a scrum team
The overall life-cycle of the scrum methodology
I hope you take advantage of the activities provided in the course, as well as all the lecture videos. Each section of the course will start with a section introduction video and end with a section conclusion video. The first section of the course is offered, through Udemy, as a free preview of the course. Section two of the course will start to dive into the core content of the course.
Created by Frank Garofalo, Principal Consultant of Garofalo UX.
Please note, for languages other than English, course content transcriptions are automatically generated by Udemy and may not be accurate translations. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Important Note: This is not an agile or scrum certification course.
- Anyone new to the user experience (UX) profession.
- Anyone new to the scrum or agile methodologies.