A Rookie's Guide to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi (any model)
- 8GB SD Card
- Internet Connection
UPDATE - 17/05/16 - New lectures on using your Pi as a web server.
At only $0/£0/¥0/0€ you really have nothing to lose!
The objective of this course is to get you started with your Raspberry Pi. It is for absolute beginners who have not yet used their Pi and covers very first installations, through to using the desktop environment, up to the basics of programming in Scratch and Python.
By the end of the course you will have a much better grip on your new mini computer, and will be able to confidently pursue greater goals using it.
I try to communicate with my students as much as possible! If you have a question I'm always available to ask! And I'll try my best to solve your problem; programming or otherwise.
I believe in quality over quantity, I try to keep my lectures short and concise so you can take it all in, and easily refer back to videos in the future. All lectures are delivered in crisp 1080p, and each section comes with written material to recap what you've learned. This truly is one of the best ways to learn.
- Anyone who wants to get to grips with their Raspberry Pi
- Course Introduction01:32
- How To Ask Questions05:11
- Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi00:56
- Formatting your SD Card01:30
- Installing Raspbian Jessie02:27
- First Raspbian Boot01:49
- Installing NOOBS01:31
- Creating a New Account01:27
- Overclocking Your Pi01:32
- Installing Software01:54
- Office Software and GIMP01:31
- Installing Apache Web Server09:03
- Port Forwarding08:04
- Introduction to Scratch02:30
- Introduction to Python02:59
- Python - The "input" Keyword03:50
- Python - Working with Numbers05:27
- Python - Branching Statements06:27
- Python - While Loops11:23
I have years of programming experience and have spent time working on projects ranging from video games to dynamic websites, and responsive databases. With a particular interest in object orientated programming, I intend to share all in my Udemy courses.
Professional, concise, informative tutorials on a variety of object orientated programming languages for all levels of experience.
Start your new career today!
Learn any programming language with the skills developed in my programming courses.