A Road-map to pursue a career in piping engineering
- To be a mechanical engineering student, or fresh mechanical engineers, or engineers working in piping engineering field.
This course has been designed to help the fresh mechanical engineers and beginner level piping engineers to understand that they can really make a wonderful career in piping engineering, as piping engineering offers lucrative career with high salary, core engineering experience, high job satisfaction and limitless opportunities around the world. The qualification required for a piping engineering professionals both in eastern countries and western countries are almost same.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineering students, mechanical engineers, piping engineers, piping designers, piping construction engineers,
- 04:51Course Brief
- 13:17Overview of piping engineering
- 08:50Industries to focus for piping opportunities
- 07:45Different engineering areas in piping
- 08:07Various piping jobs roles and Skills & Knowledge required
A Piping Design Engineer with 15 years of diversified experience in design, construction, maintenance and operation of process plant. Highly skilled in performing detailing engineering and providing engineering solutions to integrity issues in the process plant. Have always enjoyed training the beginners in piping and to see them making their feet high in the organization. Have been obsessed with piping and the kind of engineering challenges that it put across in my day to day experience as an piping design engineer making me so much enthusiastic about this profession.