A Practical Guide for Developing Your Creativity
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what it means to be 'creative'
- Act with confidence
- Engage in structured curiosity
- Stop acting out of fear
- Learn from introspection
- Take calculated risks to come out on top
- Throughout the course, you’ll be jotting down notes. So, you’ll need a notebook and pen unless you keep your journal electronically. Also, if you’re going to make hard copies of materials, you’ll need access to a printer.
This course teaches ways to develop your creativity. The course is divided into 11 sections. This first section is the Course Welcome. Section 2 defines what we mean when we say “creativity”. Sections 3 through 10 provide you with practical advice and tips on how to overcome the most common obstacles to creativity and ways to develop a creative mindset. And the final section wraps up the course and prepares you for your next steps.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to define creativity, act with confidence, engage in structured curiosity, stop acting out of fear, learn from introspection, and become more comfortable with taking calculated risks to reach your personal and professional goals sooner.
- This course is intended for individuals looking for pragmatic ways to develop a creative mindset, overcome their fear of risk, find inspiration, and cultivate their creativity.