A Practical Approach to Instructional Design
What you'll learn
- Instructional design concepts
- How to use Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction Model
- How to conduct SME interviews effectively
- Needs and learner analysis techniques
- How to create storyboards and design documents
- Brainstorming tips for creative ideas
- Project management skills
- How to make your courses more engaging
- How to present your content more effectively
- How to write technical documents and user manuals successfully
- How to write effective quiz questions and feedback
- How to evaluate a course using the Kirkpatrick’s Training Evaluation Model
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Conducting effective and engaging training sessions is easy if you have a proper Instructional Design process in place. Developing training using the proven Instructional Design methodologies is important as it helps with the ultimate goal of knowledge retention and engagement.
A Practical Approach to Instructional Design course will help you create successful courses. It covers best practices and theories of Instructional Design, starting with the basics and leading to the advanced level to bring your career to the next level. It will provide you a step-by-step process of how to create courses from scratch.
This course includes 41 video lectures, approximately 2.5 hours of content and is divided into six modules that provide practical tips and techniques to analyze course content, course creation and design methods, course development best practices, and how to evaluate a course. With the help of these materials, you will be able to develop effective and instructionally sound training courses in a short period of time.
Don’t wait! Start your Instructional Design journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is new to Instructional Design and looking for practical and hands-on guide on the basics of Instructional Design and application of the theories
- Anyone who wants to create meaningful and engaging learning material
- Course developers or curriculum developers who create face-to-face or online courses
- Fresh college graduates who want to take up Instructional Design as a career
- Anyone who wants to understand how an Instructional Designer works on a day-to-day basis
Check N Click Learning and Technologies is an exclusive eLearning Design, Development, and Consulting firm based out of Pune, India. Our team comprises of Instructional and Graphic Designers with a cumulative experience of over 100 years. The average experience Instructional Designer on the team is 10 years, so we've taken the years of experience that our team has, and made some effective courses for the Udemy platform. We've used our experience of serving some of the largest Software Companies in the world and also learning-process consulting to design our courses.