A portrait drawing on a P30 phone using the Paintology app
- Basics of drawing
- Have an android phone or a tablet with the Paintology app installed
- Be familiar with the basics of the Paintology app ie. loading an image, setting a background color
Digital drawing is available to anyone with a phone or a tablet. Using the Paintology app, you can rapidly improve your drawing skills while having fun at the same time.
In this drawing, I use my P30 Lite phone to create this portrait drawing of a celebrity. I can get into details using the nifty zoom function and all I needed was the shade brush tool.
Try your hand at this it will be a nice break from the daily chores of life!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an Android phone
- Anyone interested in digital drawing
- People who want to do something creative with their phone
- Interested in drawing in general
- Interested in digital drawing
- 03:26Installing and using the Paintology app
- 04:05Using the shade brush
I come from a very technical background but like many folks, I am very passionate about drawing and painting. In the recent years I have rekindled some of the lost interest in drawing when I was young.
I have done extensive drawings using pastels, pencils, acrylics and watercolors. My new found love is digital drawing and how versatile this medium truly is.
I hope to express and share my passion through these tutorials.