- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A solid and proven strategy for overcoming procrastination
- Easy actions for instant improvement in ANY working environment
- A down to earth, no fluff guide to beating your problem with procrastination
- Learn to structure your whole day in a matter of minutes
- Discover why we procrastinate and how to remove temptation
- The key to getting more done and increasing productivity
- Harness the power of building momentum to get more done
- Essential tips for eliminating procrastination
- Advice and guidance from someone who defeated procrastination
- Be ready to take small yet highly effective actions
- Have an open mind and willingness to learn
- An eagerness to end your problem with procrastination
If you are someone who procrastinates, you will be fully aware of the negative impact it can have on your life.
This course will teach you a highly effective, tried and tested method for eliminating your problem of procrastination and helps you to begin living a happier and more productive life.
You will learn a simple yet powerful way to remove the mental and physical blocks that cause you to procrastinate and begin working in a way that will leave you feeling refreshed, in control and will lead to you getting a lot more work done.
Learn the successful method that has helped many people to stop procrastinating instantly
- Learn the secret to taking control of your pending tasks
- Discover how to plan your whole day in less than 2 minutes
- Uncover the simple tricks to never procrastinating again
- Successfully complete tasks and never miss another deadline
- Become someone your colleagues view as reliable and hardworking
Contents and Overview
The course guides you step-by-step how to quickly regain control of your life and eliminate the temptation to procrastinate.
First, we will ensure you understand exactly what procrastination is and what causes us to delay and put off certain tasks. There is a focus on the various types of procrastination and the effect this has on our day to day work and personal life.
We then move on to the creator of this course and learn about his own personal battle as a procrastinator and the steps taken to overcome and defeat his demons.
The course itself combines the knowledge and skills learned during Carl’s own path to eliminating his own problem as a procrastinator to provide you with a strategy you can learn and follow, step-by-step.
You will create a magnificent plan in real time as you are guided from one video to the next, taking small but crucial actions.
By following the simple actions you will easily identify the most prevalent tasks that need to be done and discover a great way to prioritise your list.
As you near the end of the course, you will have a workable solution and strategy mapped out in front of you, ready to begin as soon as you arrive to work.
Finally, you will created a plan that can be used every day in order to get the important tasks done, all the time building momentum and driving yourself forward.
By following the steps, you will have everything you need to end your misery of procrastination and begin directing your life down a path that makes you happier, more productive and in full control of your life.
- Anyone who wants to stop procrastinating
- People who want to increase productivity
- Employees wanting to take control of an overloaded work day
Find out exactly what you are going to learn in this course and how you will beat procrastination. I feel it is important to ensure your expectations are met so will outline exactly what this course contains.
Let’s look at what procrastination is by definition, and how it affects people in various ways.