Python Bootcamp 2023: (Fun, engaging and easy way to learn)
What you'll learn
- Learn to think in code
- Learn to create new programs
- Basics of Programming
- Variable Types
- If Statements
- Decision Making
- Learning how to write code
- Have Fun with programming
- Get excited about programming
- Learn to think outside the box
- Learn social skills
- No prior programming experience is needed
In a kingdom far far away lived a wizard who didn't know his powers as of yet! Join us on a journey to discovering the magical kingdom to find discover the hidden powers and cast spells with ideas and logic.
Join our Wizard on a magical journey of learning programming with mythical creatures as your guide! In this fun and interactive course, your child will learn the basics of coding while casting spells and summoning mythical creatures. From creating spells with code to solving puzzles with mythical creatures, your child will learn how to use programming concepts to harness the power of the magic of code.
The course is designed for kids aged 8-12 (and grown ups who haven't quite grown up yet!) and requires no prior programming experience. Using the Python programming language, kids will learn programming concepts such as loops, conditional statements, data structures, algorithms, and functions while exploring the magical world.
Are you ready to learn about goblins and fairies, pixies and leprechauns, play with unicorns and ride mythical beasts who journey with you on this magnificent quest?
Who you will meet along the way :-
a. A rabbit who likes clocks and time.
b. Little Red Riding Hood.
3. Ogres who get angry when you don't do their bidding.
5. Fairies who take you to hidden treasures.
6. A smokeless fire.
Who this course is for:
- Kids of all ages
- Grown ups who want to read a nice novel which happens to have code in it
Bio : Microsoft Certified Developer, Published in the AI journal, two degrees - BSc Management, LSE , Computer Science, UoPeople. Commencing PhD opportunities.
Ibrahim Mukherjee is the director of the STEM University and a seasoned technology leader with over 14 years of experience . He has worked for top firms including British Airways, DSM, uMotif, BG Group, Wilmington Plc and Quintessentially as a data scientist. He has also created the world's first fully 3D printed razor (Nahl Biolabs Inc.) and an upcoming neurotech start-up (Sy6).
Ibrahim has completed successfully numerous bootcamps including HyperionDev Software Engineering in Python and StepFunction for Data Science in Python.
Ibrahim is published in the AI Journal, KDNuggets, and as a photojournalist by Leica. Ibrahim has also published a book "Ace the Python Interview" available on Amazon. He's currently on permanent display as a photojournalist for black and white photography at the LSE Anthropology Society.
He holds a BSc in Management from the LSE and is pursuing a his third bachelor’s in AI from the University of Applied Sciences Berlin after transferring an Associate degree in Computer Science, UoPeople. He is also completing an MSc in Psychology from Birkbeck and exploring PhD opportunities. He is working on a book on probability theory after a 5 book publishing deal. He is additionally pursuing multiple start-ups including :-
1. The STEM University - Online courses in Data Science and Programming, Design Thinking, AI and Robotics.
2. Sy6- Learn about the the world's first brain tracking app.
3. TheGeneralAICo - Consulting in robotics, AI and self driving technology.
4. Nahl Biolabs Inc. - The world's first fully 3D printed razor.
Ibrahim has the following qualifications :-
1. BSc Management, LSE (completed)
2. MSc Occupational Behaviour - Birkbeck (current, 2nd year)
3. Assoc. Computer Science - UoPeople (paused, completed necessary modules for Data Science and Machine Learning).
4. BSc Artificial Intelligence - IU (paused)
5. Python, C#, Data Structures & Algorithms - Microsoft (completed)
6. Maths for Data Science, SQL, Machine Learning - Various (completed)
7. Software Engineering Bootcamp - HyperionDev (completed)
8. Tech Lancaster Electronics Bootcamp - IPC Certification (ongoing)