A Level H2 Chemistry: Acid, Base and Solubility equilibrium
What you'll learn
- A Level H2 Chemistry
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Acid- base equilibrium
- Solubility Equilibrium
- chemistry - mole concept
- writing equations
- algebra and mathematics
- O level chemistry
Ionic equilibrium is a topic that many students taking A Level H2 Chemistry struggle with. In this course, I break down the chapter into small sections, and go through the concepts in detail. We will also go through many examples and questions together, so that by the end of the course, you would have mastered acid base equilibrium and solubility equilibrium.
There are 2 parts to this course:
Acid- base equilibrium
In this course, we talk about:
- Theories of acids and bases (e.g. Bronsted acids, Lewis acid, Arrhenius acids)
- pH, pOH and pKw
- Concentrated and diluted acids
- Strong and weak acids
- Acid equilibrium constant (Ka) and Base equilibrium constant (Kb)
- Conjugate acid- base pairs
- Buffer solutions
- pH of salts
- solubility product (Ksp) and solubility
- Ionic product (IP) and solubility product (Ksp) and prediction of precipitation
- Common ion effect
- Complex formation and solubility
This is the course that I conduct in my face-to-face tuition lessons. The complete course usually takes multiple 2- hour lessons. But now, you can build up your ionic equilibrium foundation (acid- base equilibrium and solubility equilibrium) anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and watch it any number of times you like.
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Students taking A Level Chemistry
Hi! I am Emily Wong, founder of Emily Learning.
I love Math, Chemistry and Physics, and I have been teaching Math, Chemistry and Physics and O and A levels for more than a decade and counting. Revise, or learn a topic from Math, Chemistry and Physics from my courses.
I'll see you inside the course.