Ionic equilibrium is a topic that many students taking A Level H2 Chemistry struggle with. In this course, I break down the chapter into small sections, and go through the concepts in detail. We will also go through many examples and questions together, so that by the end of the course, you would have mastered acid base equilibrium and solubility equilibrium.
There are 2 parts to this course:
Acid- base equilibrium
In this course, we talk about:
- Theories of acids and bases (e.g. Bronsted acids, Lewis acid, Arrhenius acids)
- pH, pOH and pKw
- Concentrated and diluted acids
- Strong and weak acids
- Acid equilibrium constant (Ka) and Base equilibrium constant (Kb)
- Conjugate acid- base pairs
- Buffer solutions
- pH of salts
- solubility product (Ksp) and solubility
- Ionic product (IP) and solubility product (Ksp) and prediction of precipitation
- Common ion effect
- Complex formation and solubility
This is the course that I conduct in my face-to-face tuition lessons. The complete course usually takes multiple 2- hour lessons. But now, you can build up your ionic equilibrium foundation (acid- base equilibrium and solubility equilibrium) anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and watch it any number of times you like.
What are you waiting for?