A Layman's guide to the Financial Markets
- Should be inquisitive , ready to learn and likes to read
- Basic idea about finance will be added advantage
The course is an introduction to the world of financial markets and its terminologies. It introduces you to important terms and concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner. It can prepare you for a deeper study of the financial markets and my advanced level courses. The format is through a video series so that the concepts are clearer .
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about the financial markets from scratch ! Welcome Aboard!
- 06:36A peep in to the financial markets
- 10:59A layman's guide to saving and investing
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant from India having more than 25 years experience in the financial markets - including stocks, commodities and currencies. I am the Author of the book "How to Profit from Technical Analysis- a beginner's guide' published in 2008 (2nd edition 2016) by VisionBooks New Delhi. I conduct workshops and online training on Technical Analysis, Equity Research and Derivatives.