A Layman's guide to Personal Financial Planning - Part 1
- A basic understanding of finance and investment is added advantage. You may want to go through my free course on Layman's guide to financial markets.
The Layman's guide to Personal Financial Planning is a course designed to introduce you to the process of individual wealth creation. It will provide insights in to the various attributes and aspects about wealth creation and also the methodologies. I have tried to provide inputs drawn from my various wealth creation seminars which I conduct and where ever applicable, I have put in numerical examples to explain concepts.
This could well be your first step in learning about investing and wealth creation.
- Everyone who wants to understand and manage his finance and investment - This is the starting point for you!
- The starting point of Wealth Creation
- Want to create wealth ? - Know yourself. Here's how.
- Financial Goal Planning - the need and methodology
- An investor's best friend - Time!
- Investing avenues - where to invest ?
- First step to creating your portfolio - Asset Allocation.
- The Personal finance Quiz
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant from India having more than 25 years experience in the financial markets - including stocks, commodities and currencies. I am the Author of the book "How to Profit from Technical Analysis- a beginner's guide' published in 2008 (2nd edition 2016) by VisionBooks New Delhi. I conduct workshops and online training on Technical Analysis, Equity Research and Derivatives.