SOLIDWORKS Certified Master Course (CSWA) 2018/19/20
What you'll learn
- 1. ESSENTIAL TECHNIQUES OF CAD MODELLING AT BASIC AND ADVANCED LEVEL
- 2. LEARN HOW TO CREATE AND USE EQUATIONS FOR RAPID CHANGES IN MODEL AT ANY POINT IN THE DESIGN PROCESS
- 3. CONFIDENTLY ATEMPT CERTIFIED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE EXAMINATION
- 4. LEARN ADDITIONAL SKILLS OF WELDMENTS AND STRUCTURE MEMBERS
- 5. CORE SKILLS ON DRAFTING AND TOLERANCING SUCH AS BOM & TOLERANCING
- 6. LEARN HOW TO ADD ENGINEERING DATA TO YOUR MODEL, ADDING VALUE TO YOUR DESIGN, REACH FINAL DESIGN GOALS FASTER
- 7. HANDY TIPS FOR PRODUCT PRESENTATION IN BEST POSSIBLE WAY
- 1. BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF CADD
Wanting to Master your CAD Skills?, Seeking a Course to get your Certified?, Need a new Bulletin to improve your Resume? You have come to the right place! With more than 5 Years of Industry Experience of CAD modelling I am teaching and mentoring students to become an Expert in SOLIDWORKS! SOLIDWORKS is changing the Engineering Industry and hence has became a mandate for young Engineers and industry professionals. Become an expert today through this challenging and engaging course, ask questions and let me answer them right.
This course is specially designed for individuals to learn the parametric modelling techniques provided in SOLIDWORKS. These techniques and tools are very important when you want to reach your design goals in a faster and in a systematic way. The students will not only learn the Basic and Advanced modelling tools but also know some key aspects of Mechanical Engineering such as Design Tables, Parametric Equations, GD&T, Tolerancing, Significance of Standards, Weldments and much more. These topics are equally important to learn as an Engineering Professional and hence are included into this course. The Students can rest assured that after the completion of this course they can become very well versed with the advanced modelling techniques along with some core engineering knowledge.
Here's what the course will provide to you:
1) Gain enough confidence to attempt and pass SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams (CSWA, CSWP)
2) Showcase your CAD skills in your resume and at your current organization
4) Get a deep understanding of 3D CAD fundamentals and their Application
Who this course is for:
- 1. WORKING ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS
- 2. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR FRESHERS AND RECENT PASS OUTS
- 3. EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS SEEKING TO PERFECT THEIR SKILL SET
- 4. PREPARING FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS SUCH AS CSWA/CSWP
A complete professional in the domain of Mechanical Engineering with major expertise in CADD, Finite Element Analysis, GD&T along with dominant communication skills. Industry experience in Design of Dies, Fixtures, Automotive components and Springs. 5+ years of special expertise in SOLIDWORKS. Expert with solid modelling and creating high approved manufacturing drawings and SOP using the fundamentals CADD tools.