A guide to food nutrition facts label.Certification course.
What you'll learn
- Course will guide you on how to read and use facts label data to make better choice for your needs.
- What is nutrition facts label and ingredient list?
- What is required and optional information's on nutrition facts label.
- Understand portion size, portion per package and portion calorie
- What is % Daily Value and how to use it for optimal diet.
- How to choose healthiest product based on facts label information.
- How to identify low ,reduced and regular product comparing claims and nutrition facts label information.
- Where to get Vitamins and minerals information of product and how to meet daily need.
- And many other tips and recommendations how to control your diet by using nutrition facts label data
Many people are confused by the nutrition labels they see on packaged foods in the supermarket.
Since the majority of us eat at least some packaged food items, it's good to know what to look for, especially if you're comparing two packaged items and trying to make healthier choice.
Nutrition facts label are here to guide you .
It works well when aligned with Dietary guidelines.
Some information on labels are optional so may need to review ingredient list to understand what is inside the package.
Course will guide you on how to read and use facts label data to make better choice for your needs.
Course covers following topics and answers questions below
What is nutrition facts label and ingredient list?
What is required and optional information on facts label.
Understand portion size, portion per package and portion calorie
What is % of daily value and how to use them
Total fat ,carbohydrates and protein information on facts label .
Sodium information on labels and how to minimize its use.
Where to get Vitamins and minerals information of product and how to meet daily need.
How to apply 5%&20% rule to choose fiber rich food with low sugar and saturated &trans fat content.
And many other tips and recommendations how to control your diet by using nutrition facts label data
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who willing to better understand food nutrition facts label.
- Person who is looking to loose weight.
- Athletes and healthy lifestyle enthusiasts .
- Health minded folks who tries to restrict sugar and fat consumption.
- Caring parents who would like to educate kids on nutrition.
- Sports coaches and teachers educating students on nutrition.
My Name is Faiq Ismayilov .
I am NESTA certified Sports Nutrition specialist.
Certified nutritionist and anti -age specialist .
As a person who trained in combat sports for number of years I realized role of nutrition in sports performance as well as role of nutrition in wellbeing and health.
Being an engineer as a primary specialization I have started studying nutrition. Implemented gained nutritional knowledges into my eating habits that has totally changed my life . That brought me significant improvement both on my work performance as well as sports performance.
I am passionate about inspiring and educating others about nutrition, health ,fitness and sports .
I share my knowledge about healthy living through online training courses and programs.