Electronics course for Arduino and pi Students (+Projects)
What you'll learn
- This course teaches you all you need to know in basic electronics from resistor to IC.
- You'll understand what voltage, current, and resistance are. And the relationship between them
- You'll understand what a voltage divider network is and how to use it with different sensors
- You'll understand what a resistor is, its types, calculations and readings, applications and connections
- You'll understand what a capacitor is, its types, calculations and readings, applications, RC circuit and connections
- You'll understand how to use transistors in your circuits, both BJT and MOSFET.
- How to determine if a BJT is NPN or PNP, and also the collector base and emitter
- You'll build a RF based full home automation system
- You'll build a IR based home automation system
- You'll build a clap controlled system
- You'll build a water levels indicator and pumping machine controller
- you'll build a smoke sensing and alerting system
- You''ll understand how relay work, how to use single and multichannel relay module. And you'll also build your own relay module.
- You'll understand how use voltage regulator ICs
- You'll build your own power Supply Unit with 12v and 5v outputs
- You'll understand how to rectify AC voltage to DC voltage to power your circuit
- You'll learn how to solder Electronics Component on boards.
- You'll understand how to use ICs like 555ic, 4017, HT12D and HT12E
- You'll use simulation software like Proteus, Tinkercad, and circuit wizard
- You'll have full introduction to Arduino programming.
- You'll understand how to use breadboard and jumper cables
- Simulation of Arduino on Tinker
- Linking of your Arduino code with proteus simulation software for simulation.
- No previous knowledge is needed.
We believe Arduino and Raspberry pi programming is very easy to understand on your own if you have a good foundation in basic electronics. This course covers everything you need to know for you to become a hero in basic electronics. From resistor to Arduino programming, from breadboard to soldering. You will also learn how to use simulation Softwares, both online and offline. Enroll in the course now and understand the mysterious secrets of electronics. Meet you there!
Who this course is for:
- For Arduino, raspberry pi, and basic electronics students who feel the need of learning some of the things listed in the course contents
I started my electronics engineering career when I was 12 with home automation and exploration of what all electronics devices around me are made up of. Curiosity was my only teacher before I gained admission into a university to study Electronics and Electrical Engineering, then I understood what's behind the scenes of electronics devices. I gathered my experience from many years of constant practicing and teaching. I have spent many years teaching students how to design and construct different electronic devices and I have also helped a lot of them in the design and construction of their final year projects that are related to basic electronics and embedded System design.
I find pleasure in doing what I love, that's why I'm always happy to teach and design electronics.
I never cease being a student, in case you see that I'm mixing something up in my course, or you know a better I can do something I did. kindly call my attention to it. And I promise to take action on it.