HR Course - Agile PeopleOps Framework (APF) : Foundation
What you'll learn
- Learn what Agile is and why it is so important in today's dynamic business world
- Understand Agile Manifesto - Values and Principles
- Understand the paradigm shift in Human Resources (HR)
- Understand the Agile movement in Human Resources (HR) functional areas
- Learn what Agile People Framework (APF) is
- Explain what APF Manifesto is and why it is at the core of APF implementation
- Understand new concepts of leadership, mindset, and organizational culture
- Understand and explain what APF Values are
- Explain what APF Principles are
- Human Resources
- Familiarity with the term 'Agile' is 'optional'.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This foundation course has been structured to help you understand the importance of Agile in today’s turbulent business environment, the need for Agile in Human Resources, a basic introduction to the concept of Agile PeopleOps Framework (APF) and APF Manifesto, Values and Principles.
By attending this course, you will learn what Agile is and why it is so important, understand Agile Manifesto – Values and Principles, understand the need for Agile in Human Resources, learn what Agile PeopleOps Framework is, understand and learn new concepts of leadership, mindset, and organizational culture, explain what APF Manifesto, APF Values and APF Principles are, and why they are at the core of APF implementation.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professional
- HR Executive
- Talent Acquisition
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Executive
- MBA Human Resources
- Recruitment Consultant
- MBA HR
- Recruitment Specialist
- Recruitment Coordinators
- HR Leader
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Consultant
- Talent Acquisition Leader
- Recruitment Leader
Culturelligence, an Agile Human Capital company, propels organizational transformation by empowering and involving leaders and People Operations professionals as catalysts for change.
Dedicated to fostering a diverse community within People Operations, Culturelligence is committed to future-proofing individuals through skill-building while championing human-centered and inclusive workplaces. Notably, the company has established a globally inclusive internship program that hosts participants from over 20 countries, where they learn and apply agile and lean methodologies in Human Resources.
Culturelligence offers a comprehensive range of services, including Agile PeopleOps transformation, culture assessments, leadership and team coaching, Agile HR staffing, and the facilitation of Agile PeopleOps Framework™ training programs.