Learn basic concepts to have a Good Oral Hygiene...!
What you'll learn
- You will be able to learn how to save a huge amount of your money which is being spent on dental care.
- You will learn how to take care of your oral health by the simplest means available at your home.
- You will get to know the ill effects of not going to the dentist regularly for general oral health check up.
- You will learn how often you should change your toothbrush or how to do tooth brushing.
- You will also learn the methods of flossing and how often you should do it.
- Pen and paper to take down notes.
- An open mind to learn new and better things for your oral health.
- You should determine which strategy works better for your oral health
You must have been taking care of your mouth since childhood but still you are suffering from dental problems. What is the reason for that ?
You must be wondering why is it happening to you even after brushing twice a day ? What are you not doing correctly ? How can you prevent further diseases of your oral cavity ?
Well, you have come to right place, for I will be explaining to you all the methods on how to take care of your oral hygiene.
You will get to know the correct method of to brush your teeth, which type of toothpaste you should buy, what are the other methods other than toothbrush by which you can take of your oral health along with numerous other questions of how to achieve best oral health.
At the end of this presentation you will find out what you have been doing wrong all these years and once you bring the right technique and materials needed, you will achieve good oral hygiene.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can take this course. This course has been specifically made keeping in mind to teach each and every one around the world to take care of your oral health.
- This course is not just for professionals but anyone can take it, be it the business men, teachers, lecturers, students or housewives who take care of their children and can indulge them in good oral health practice.
I am a man who prefers actions with tangible results rather than promises and words. Holds a Bachelor's in Dental Surgery and always ensure that my hard work produces excellent work be it in practical or helping students get familiar with all the concepts of dental surgery. Having been in private practice since 2017, I am extremely focused on helping students learn everything from a simple restoration to complex implants placement along with comprehensive learning to execute best in real life. Dr. Ankur Rathee (BDS)