A Driver's Guide to Car Maintenance - For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learners will learn how to assess their Engine Oil
- Learners will learn how to assess their Battery
- Learners will learn how to assess their Tyres
- Learners will learn how to assess their Coolant
- Learners will learn how to assess their Power Steering
- Learners will learn how to assess their Brakes
- Learners will learn how to assess their Wipers and Washers
- You really need to be a driver of a car or plan to be one soon . But if you're not there is still benefit.
- It would be good to have access to a car to complete the course assignment PDF
This course includes 7 distinct sections for drivers to assess.
Wipers and Washers
This is a complete Driver's Guide to Car Maintenance designed to educate and guide drivers to better maintain the vehicles.
Everyone can't be car mechanics, but if you drive a car, you should be confident and capable enough to check the basics on your car, right? This will in turn help you maintain the condition of your vehicle, noticing issues earlier on, keeping your car in safe and reliable operational condition not to mention saving you that much needed money !.
You are requested to print out the PDF, which is designed for each section of the course, for you to then fill out each page (or you could fill out digitally) after completing each section. or you could go through the whole course and then fill it out. It's totally up to you.
Also please do feel free to drop some questions or comments, I'm more than happy to help you along with anything your not sure of.
Enjoy learning, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
You may have seen me on other platforms covering the area of common problems on cars.
Who this course is for:
- Drivers who would like to no more about how to maintain their cars
- Beginners in the level of knowledge they already have about cars in general
- If they are not drivers yet, this course would good a good insight for intended drivers, with regards to car maintenance
The idea is to share and benefit others with my professional experiences of today's motor vehicles; which include: Common Breakdowns, Basic Vehicle Maintenance, Car Hints and Tips, General Car Advice. Day - to - Day Car Issues
I have 20 years of mechanical engineering experience to share with the world, in a professional effective way.