How To Become A Great Cloud / Technical Consultant
What you'll learn
- All about the Cloud - from fundamentals, business concepts to techy concepts - AWS, Azure and GCP
- AWS tools such as EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, IAM, SNS, SQS, RDS, Dynamodb
- Pass AWS certifications such as Data Analytics specialty, Security Specialty and Solution Architect Professional
- What are all the "tricks" to getting work in the IT industry?
- What goes on behind a website?
- What is source code control and version control ?
- Social media Marketing online including Sales funnels and Google analytics, going viral on Facebook, Google ads/Facebook ads,
- What is Google Analytics and how can it help a business?
- What are Pay Per Click Ads and how can they drive traffic to your website?
- What is Search Engine Optimization and how can it get you more customers?
- How do you write a Business Plan or a Marketing Plan for an IT Startup?
- How can video be used to present a software product, document that product and demo that product all in one?
- ..and much much more!
- How do you ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery? How do you audit for Compliance?
- It would be useful for the student to know something about IT/software before starting the course
This course is around 10 courses all in one!
1. All about the Cloud
From Cloud Fundamentals through to AWS Solution Architect Professional, AWS Data Analytics Specialty and Security Specialty - full coverage. Equivalent to 4 courses in AWS plus a great deal about Azure and GCP.
2. All about Technical Consulting
Useful tools in technical consulting including a full software Roadmap for a client, a Business Plan, a Marketing Plan, a patent, white papers.
3. All about Technical Architectures
How to design and plan technical architectures, principles of technical architectures, TOGAF-related content etc. What is Identity and Access Management? Authentication and Authorization? Security aspects. Performance and load. Many other areas covered.
4. All about Programming/Development/Devops
5. All about Testing
From Unit testing (in depth) to integration testing, system testing, security testing etc.
6. All about Social Media
Free eBook all about Michelle's viral Facebook group was lauded as the "Fastest Growing Facebook Group in History" by Mark Zuckerberg, and why she got awards from George HW Bush, American Marketing Association, Technology Association of Georgia, and others for her work with Facebook and Social Media.
7. Free eBooks and articles
Articles and eBooks on many topics including Michelle's book on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, articles about how to carry out Audits, Security, and compliance. Microservices etc.
8. Technical Consultant Career Guide
How to find work as a Technical Consultant, resume tips, search engine tips and how to network to get more work.
How to analyze performance issues on your website and how to fix them. Which tools to use to investigate and monitor performance issues and bugs. Full guide to Data Dog and New Relic etc.
10. Startups and Venture Capitalists
How to navigate the startup world. Guide to Incubators, Venture Capitalists etc. Learn about the Startup that became Facebook Marketplace.
STOP THE PRESS!!! NOW featuring a HUGE section on all aspects of CLOUD technologies - all about AWS, Azure and GCP - from business concepts through to detailed technical concepts! AWS White Papers. Cheat sheets. Guides. Pass all AWS Certifications - including your AWS Solution Architect Professional exam and AWS Data Analytics exam and AWS Security Specialty exam! Includes Cloud dictionaries, Return on Investment for Cloud Migrations,
Also.. White papers, technical articles and books on everything from Facebook API to C#, to OAuth, to Security to Business Continuity
Read white papers, technical articles and books written and/or edited by Michelle (including her highly acclaimed book on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) published during her career as an EBusiness Consultant.
Also.. Social Media!
Find out why Michelle's Facebook group was lauded as the "Fastest Growing Facebook Group in History" by Mark Zuckerberg, and why she got awards from George HW Bush, American Marketing Association, Technology Association of Georgia, and others for her work with Facebook and Social Media.
Download Marketing Plans, Business Plans and Patents she has written.
Michelle Sollicito is a successful EBusiness Consultant and published technical author.
When you pay for the course you get a number of free downloadable ebooks on topics such as angular and bootstrap, many sample documents free as well as Michelle's book on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery free as well as her book about her Facebook group that grew to 50,000 members in just 24 hours FREE.
This course consists of a series of videos describing a different aspects of life as a Technical Consultant alongside samples of work, links to useful resources, free copies of books etc. all aimed at helping you to be a successful Technical Consultant.
From how to find work as a consultant, through to how to work with clients to ensure the requirements of the work are correct, through to carrying out consultancy work (e.g. business continuity planning, disaster recovery, technical architecture work or RFPs) or implementation work (e.g. analysis and design through to implementation and testing of websites, smartphone apps or desktop apps/software packages).
The course will explain how to get work using technical websites and LinkedIn as well as repeat work from previous clients and work through other consultancies. It will explain how to write RFPs, White Papers and technical documentation.
It will cover how to write and publish training courses and articles about technical issues. How to carry out (pre-)sales and marketing tasks in the IT world, including in-depth Facebook coverage. How to carry out analysis and design of technical systems and how to implement them with optimal quality and reuse built-in. How to ensure that systems meet requirements and interact with other systems correctly. How to ensure that the IT Department is providing good service to the business, that IT Strategy is aligned with Business Strategy, and that risks are mitigated where possible, including how to carry out Audits of IT systems and software, how to ensure a Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan is in place and is effective and how to ensure the Technical Architecture and the Roadmap going forward will provide sustainable IT and software support to the business.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want a successful career in Cloud or IT Consultancy
- Take this course if you want to know more about some key terms surrounding websites and ecommerce