STEM Career Development by Partnering with Corporates
- STEM undergraduates and graduates who have zeal and enthusiasm to build practical skills and experience while studying to enhance resume for internship and job
- STEM educators looking for content and training resources for their courses and host online hackathons
- STEM academia institutes looking to drive innovation at their campus
- STEM company looking to hire talented developers by evaluating their performance in online programming tests and hackathons
Are you a student in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) discipline keen to develop your career by gaining real world experience while studying at college or university?
Are you a student in the STEM discipline looking to develop your career by participating in online programming contests and get hired by top companies?
Are you an educator in the STEM discipline looking for ready to use content and training resources for your courses, host online hackathons and grade programming assignments done by your students?
Are you a STEM institute looking to drive innovation (e.g. nurture startups, develop solutions powered by arduino, artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.) at your campus?
Are you a company looking to hire talented STEM developers by evaluating their performance in online programming tests and hackathons?
If you answered yes to these questions, this course is for you
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to programs offered by top technology companies like Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft that STEM students and educators can take advantage of to develop their career while studying or teaching at college or university
You’ll learn how to determine which corporate program best suits you and plan your participation to maximize your career growth
When participating in the corporate program, if the product or service you develop has market potential, you may even start your own startup
You’ll explore the funding channels and support offered by 5 startup incubators
You'll also learn about 5 platforms that offer programming contests, hackathons and tech recruitment for free
This course includes 4 quizzes, 5 practice activity, 4 pdf downloadable resources
There's a lot of good knowledge packed inside, so hesitate no more!
You get lifetime access to all video lectures plus downloadable resources
Are you ready? Let's just dive in. I'll see you inside the course. Thank you.
Who this course is for:
- STEM Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates
- STEM Educators
- STEM Professionals
- STEM Companies
I am a graduate with Fellow in Advanced Engineering from MIT (Cambridge, USA), Master’s in Computer Engineering from Boston University (USA), Certificate in HCI from IIT Mumbai, Certificate in Global CIO Program from ISB Hyderabad.
In US, I worked for GTE Laboratories (now Verizon), CyperPuppy Software (start-up), Bank of America. In India, I worked for Microsoft.
A seasoned thought leader with 30+ years of global experience in technical content strategy, development, editing, evangelism and program management -
• Co-authored 17 books (including 4 best sellers Oracle8 Bible, IIS Exam Cram, IIS Exam Prep, VB6 OOP), 24 articles, 5 courses and edited 14 books for publishers like John Wiley, Coriolis, Que, IDG, Jamsa Press
• Pioneered outreach program at Microsoft in collaboration with engineering, sales & marketing influencing revenue of $110M/year for 5 consecutive years (Total ~$.5B)
• Institutionalized the practice of design thinking across 7 business units of Microsoft Engineering while improving usability of the applications by ~50%
I am an invited speaker at academia institutes across India, including IIT, BITS, IIIT, NIT, IIM, ISB. I mentored setting up Microsoft Innovation Centre (MIC) at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology (SAIT) in Indore. I have been an invited judge for Microsoft Imagine Cup worldwide online competition for past 4 consecutive years. I have won 27 awards at Microsoft and was member of Microsoft team at Windows 8 AppFest held in Bengaluru on 21-22 Sep 2012 that set a Guinness World Record.
I am a lifelong learner who loves to learn, share and mentor. I have trained and coached thousands of students and working professionals through my skills and experience.
Follow me on my blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest channels