Authoring Elegant and Meaningful Agile User Stories
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write clear, concise & effective user stories
- Gain a clear understanding of epics & themes
- Diagnose user stories written by others and determine if they need to be revamped, tweaked or corrected
- Create user stories for any kind of software application
- Drive user story adoption through the rest of your organization
- NO software or technical skills needed other than being a user of any desktop or mobile applications such email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), OR online e-commerce sites (Amazon, EBay, etc.), OR social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.), OR streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, etc.), OR any application on your Windows or Mac laptops or desktops
Welcome to the highest rated course on user stories on Udemy. Period.
This is NOT a lightweight course that simply repeats high level ideas that anyone can read online for free - this course has REAL insights on this topic.
- There is NO specific educational background required to follow course material but it would help if you already have a Bachelor’s or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in ANY of these majors - Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Humanities, Engineering, Science, or Liberal Arts programs
- Following roles will benefit from this course - recent or soon to be graduate who is seeking a career in software development, aspiring or existing Business Analyst, aspiring or existing Product Owner, Agile Practioners such as Scrum Master, Scrum Coach, Release Train Engineer, SAFE Coach, member of agile software development team AND senior management of Agile product development or IT organization
This lecture will cover instructor bio, course goals, differentiators and target audience.
This lecture will highlight the reason for writing user stories. Quiz is included at the end of this video.
This lecture will breakdown the 3 elements of a user story. Quiz is included at the end of this video.