A Complete WordPress Website Development Course
What you'll learn
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress
- Earn revenue through your website by monetizing your website
- Choose the right CMS
- Differentiate between types of WordPress
- Create your own local sever
- Download WordPress
- Creation of MySQL database on Local Server
- Install Wordpress on local server
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it
- You will know how to find and install themes
- Install premium theme on your WordPress site
- Understand Plugins, find and install the best WordPress Plugin for your website
- You will know how to set up comments while blocking spam.
- You will know how to speed up your website with caching plugins.
- Install Contact form plugin
- Setup Contact Pages
- Rank your website for the keywords using the SEO plugin
- One Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Speed up your website with Caching plugins
- Create attractive posts that will surely be liked by your readers
- Customization of Widgets
- Creation of Menus
- Customization of Sidebar
- Create your own pages with the features you want
- Add demo content on your premium theme
- Do settings on your WordPress
- Able to choose the right domain name (Secret recipe included)
- Comparing various hosting providers
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way
- Choose the right hosting provider
- Pointing your domain to hosting provider
- Setup webserver
- Creation of MySQL database on web server
- Install WordPress on web server
- Migrate your website from local server to web server
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- You don't need any experience with WordPress or with building a website and No Coding Skills required
- You don't need to purchase hosting or pay for anything to follow along and practice building a website yourself. I'll show you in the course how to practice building a WordPress website for free
- Internet access to watch the lessons online
If you want to learn to create WordPress website, then you have chosen the right course.
What's different in this WordPress Tutorial than the others:
- This is a step-by-step WordPress learning course where you will learn how to create WordPress website, install WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins
- For any learning to happen, it has to be well facilitated. You would want your facilitator to be available for you in case you have any questions. So, we heard your voice. When going through the course, in case you have any doubts, just ask it in the question and answer section and I will response it the soonest possible.
- At the end of each lesson, there will be Knowledge Check Questions to check your learning. This will ensure that that you get the maximum return on your investment you made for this course.
- This course requires no coding skills, yes you heard it right, no coding skills required, and still, you will be able to create amazing websites.
- We will be sharing various resources with you, which will be helpful in your journey to create a world-class website.
- This is a practical and effective course. So, we will be sharing assignments with you as well so that whatever you learn through this course, you go ahead and practice. And in case you have any questions, I am there for you. You are not walking alone in this learning process. I am there to guide you throughout.
Some of the things that you will be learning in this WordPress Tutorial are
- Choosing your CMS
- Types of WordPress
- Setting up local server
- Downloading XAMPP
- Installing XAMPP to create local server
- Creating database and downloading WordPress
- Install WordPress
- Extracting WordPress files and installing WordPress
- Logging into WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard; know what everything does and how to use it
- Install WordPress Themes
- Understand themes and how to find/install them
- Customizing WordPress Themes
- Customization of WordPress Widgets
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme
- Installing Wordpress Premium Theme Demo Content
- Install WordPress Plugins
- Installing plugin for SEO on WordPress website
- Installing plugin for
- Increasing Speed of WordPress websites
- Security of WordPress websites
- Contact Form for WordPress websites
- Setup Contact us page for WordPress websites
- Creating Post and Basics of One Page Optimization (SEO)
- Creating Page
- Choosing the right domain name
- Registering your domain
- Choosing your hosting services
- Comparing various service providers
- Choosing your hosting provider
- Pointing your domain to hosting provider
- Setting up your Web server
- Installing your WordPress to your Web server
- Transferring Content to Web server
Who is the right audience for this WordPress Tutorial:
This course is designed keeping you in mind. If you have no experience, and you don't even know the ABCD of building website more specifically WordPress blog, WordPress Websites, you don't know anything about WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, how to use WordPress, WordPress SEO, WordPress dashboard, WordPress Widgets, then don't worry, I am there for you. You can learn the most from it. Even if you are experienced, you will still get to know certain things that you would not be knowing. This course is not for people trying to learn to code a custom Website. In this course, we'll learn how to use the thousands of themes and plugins already out there to design our own custom websites.
I am really excited and can't wait to help you build your own WordPress website!
See you in the course...
With Best Regards,
Who this course is for:
- If you want to build a website for blogging, your business, hobby or your personal life.
- You don't know coding and still want to make websites
- All level of people who would like to learn from basics of WordPress
- Learners who want to build their own WordPress using themes, then this course is for you. This is not a custom WordPress development course.
Hey! I am Nidhi,
I am a teacher educator by qualification, with over 17 years of experience in the field of teaching, Digital Marketing, and Operational Excellence. I am the co-founder of the AskDigitalGuru, Amity Training and Consultancy, AskOpexGuru and Global Solutions India. I like learning new skills and then give it back to the society through training.
My educational background enables me to understand people psychology which helps me to make the modules more engaging, interactive and effective for the learners. I feel very happy, if I am able to add value to my learners.
1. Website Creation: I create websites in WordPress and Joomla, teach learners how to create WordPress blog, conduct WordPress tutorial, choosing Wordpress themes and WordPress Plugins.
2. Digital Marketing: I teach and guide people on Keyword Research, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing
3. Operational Excellence: I teach and guide people on Lean Six Sigma, TPM, 5S and other Operational Excellence Methodologies and Tools
4. Management Philosophies: I am passionate about reading and listing to the Management Gurus and Inspirational Leaders and then practice it on my self before preaching it to others.
5. Blogging: Due to my passion for the digital space and operational excellence, I write articles and blogs to help and encourage bloggers, start-ups and operational excellence professionals globally.
MORE ABOUT NIDHI:
On a personal front, I like to to meet people and make new friends, travel to new destinations and needless to say I am big foodie. I am not a person who always want to be in front of the screen. I like the physical world equally as the virtual world. Since I interact with people in real world, so as a result of this you will find my courses more practical.
If you want to learn any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be. Check them out, and enroll today!