A Complete React Native Course - Redux - Context API - 2020
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- React Native Mobile Application Development
- Networking: News API using Axios
- State Management: Note Taking App Using React Native Hooks
- State Management: Note Taking App Using Redux
- State Management: Note Taking App Using Context API
- Setup Google Maps
- How to Create Custom Markers, Heat Maps, Polygons, Polylines
- How to use Places API and get current location
- Social Login - Facebook
API Keys, secrets, token or Network API Domain (etc) always contain some amount of sensitive information that needs to be secure that's why we create an environment variable.
So in this tutorial, we will learn he we can create Environment Variable and how to use it.
We will learn how to fetch JSON of news API from "https://newsapi.org/" by using the Axios library with the help of React Native Hooks.
Topics to be covered.
- React Navigation
- Reusable Components
- Networking using Axios lib
- React Native Hooks
In this React Native Tutorial, I will tell you guys how to use custom fonts with the help of Expo Libraries and how we can manage these fonts for different screens of Android and iOS Devices.
This technique is called dynamic font sizing.
Topics to be covered in this tutorial
- Custom Fonts Using Expo
- Dynamic Fonts Sizing.
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Know how to setup react native environments for expo and cli
This react native course is a beginners level course that will give you enough confidence to develop your first mobile application.
For this course, you should atleast know how to setup a react native environment and know-how of base react native development.
This course includes
- Networking using axios
- State Management using Hooks, Context API and Redux.
- Google Maps
- Social Login (Facebook)
- Beginners React Native Developers who have passion to learn cross platform mobile application development