A Complete Masterclass of Virtualization from scratch
What you'll learn
- Basics of virtualization on VmWare , Virtual Box
- Install and configure Virtual Box, VmWare
- Troubleshoot everyday Virtual Machines related issues
- To Create, edit, power on, snapshot and run Virtual Machines
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- No spacific knowledge required.
- Reasonably powerful x86 computer with at least 4GB ram (recommended 8/16GB)
In this course, you will get a detailed understanding of the components that make up a virtual environment to lay a strong foundation for mastering computer virtualization and is designed for beginners who have little or no knowledge of virtualization. You will grasp the concept of virtualization and how it is used in corporate environments.
You get lifelong access to this course only in Udemy!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Virtualization is one of the most interesting and beneficial concepts in today’s IT world. Nearly everyone in IT has heard of virtualization and most have some experience with virtual datacenters. This video training "VMware vSphere Virtualization from scratch" is created with a focus on IT professionals that are trying to learn virtualization, but could not figure out where to start as most training out there assume you already know the concept and start at a more advanced level than a total beginner. This training was created to fill that gap and to help network admins, storage admins, MS Infrastructure admins, server admins, and so on catch up with the virtualization boat before it’s too late.
In addition to the lectures, there will be quizzes, homework, and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn virtualization
- Anyone who wants to get more work from their servers by virtualizing workloads
- For better understanding of the concept of virtualisation
- Beginners in ethical hacking.
- Beginners in virtualisation and VirtualBox.
- Newcomers to Linux and the command-line.
- Anyone with an interest in computing and computing security, but without any solid experience.
Hi! I'm Ankush, a cloud engineer by profession. I have a degree in Information Technology and I love working with new tech and computers.
My focus and interests have included various topics in the fields of computers and technology. Teaching has been a passion for a number of years.
In addition to my interest in teaching, I have experience as a Cloud engineer. My role in this field has provided me with experience and insight into the architecture, deployment, development, and administration of cloud environments. A newer interest of mine has been in the area of virtualization and AWS.
On a personal note, my hobbies include reading, traveling, and playing card games with my family and friends. I love music, especially Kawali.
I am looking forward to the experience and challenge of teaching and learning online with you. Computer Science is a field that covers a vast amount of information and due to its abundance and necessity, it is easily applied to our own lives and the lives of those around us.
Hope that our learning journey together makes you enjoy the world of technology as I do!