A Complete Guide To Maxmize Your Health and Prevent Disease
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Disease
- Technological Movements and Food
- Changes in Food
- Inflammation and Disease
- Chronic Diseases
- Healing Strategies
- Energy and Consciousness (manifesting health)
- Over 30 Different Healing Remedies (Smoothies, Juices, Teas)
- Be Ready To Learn A lot!
Today chronic diseases represent the top causes of death worldwide. It is important that we begin to change the way we look at disease and our ability to prevent and treat it or our unhealthy lifestyles will continue to kill millions of people around the world every year. In this course you will learn exactly what causes chronic illness and disease in the body. You will learn techniques that will put you in control of maximizing your health so that you are looking 10 years younger and feeling the best you can. You will learn how to cleanse your body on a cellular level to prevent and cure some of the top chronic diseases that plague our society today and you will have a new perspective that will put you on a path that will change your life.
- If you are unhappy with your health and looking to improve it
- If you are looking to lose weight
- If you currently suffer from a chronic disease including but not limited to (obesity/weight gain, typoe 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease)
- If you are happy with your health but want strategies to maintain good health
- If you are a health professional looking for additional information to help improve the health of your clients
- If you are looking for guidance and a coach that will be there to support you and any questions you have
In this lecture we dive into what disease is. We break it down into infectious and degenerative diseases and we also get into a visual representation of how disease proliferates using the egg of disease. This is designed to set us up for more in-depth lectures later on in the course.
In this lecture we will discuss changes in technology, like the industrial and agricultural revolutions. This talk is designed to set the stage for what sparked the massive changes in how our food was made as a result of technological advancements. This ultimately, sparked a change in quality, with a push towards quantity and efficiency.
In this lecture I discuss how our bodies contain bacteria that is both good and bad. I discuss how you can build your good bacteria to improve health while also limiting the bad bacteria in your body. I also explain the impact of both good and bad bacteria in your body and the food sources to help you populate your body with good bacteria.
In this lecture I discuss how the conscious and subconscious mind operate to put your life on automatic pilot or in control. I also discuss how the subconscious mind is the result of programs downloaded into your mind, like programs downloaded into a computer. It becomes important to recognize certain programs you might be running subconsciously without realizing, that are directly impacting your health.
In this lecture I discuss an experiment known as the double-slit experiment. When you understand this experiment you will understand how you are directly interconnected with the "outside world" that you see, and why it is important to recognize your power to create the reality you are in, because you are the painter of your canvas whether you want to be or not.