Are you interested in taking your iOS skills to the next level?
Does your view controller consists of hundreds or thousands of lines of code?
The answer to your headaches is "Lean Controllers". And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home.. in your own time.. without having to attend class.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift, Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3 and Mastering Sever Side Swift Using Vapor.
I have created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds. At present I am a full time iOS Instructor at The Iron Yard where I teach users how to create amazing iOS applications.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don't have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours. In fact if you think that the course fell short on delivering topics then we will give you your MONEY BACK.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
"His course is AWESOME very detail instructions."
"Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he's very articulate. I hope he will create more courses."
"Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!"
This course explains everything I wanted to know about Server Swift Development. It is really a benefit to my skills, that are now improved. Thank you very much.
It's a great course, especially if you are an beginner and don't know where to start from. It gives you the start to build your own backend in Swift rather than learning a new language just to save some data in DB. Many thanks to the author and hope many others will start using Vapor and Swift on server :D It's amazing!!!
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, I am using Xcode 8.2 with Swift 3.0 with this course. I will show you how to build real apps that uses the principles of lean development. You will learn the techniques on how to write cleaner, leaner code by separating the concerns into multiple classes and components.
The course is accompanied with all the code sample files.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
"Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I've taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class"
t's a great course, especially if you are an beginner and don't know where to start from. It gives you the start to build your own backend in Swift rather than learning a new language just to save some data in DB. Many thanks to the author and hope many others will start using Vapor and Swift on server :D It's amazing!!!
Why Lean Controllers?
- Controller's job is to orchestrate the flow of the application, yet it always end up with hundreds and sometimes even thousands of lines of code. This course discusses the best practices of iOS development which results in Learn Controllers.
- By creating reusable iOS components we can quickly build our application without copy pasting code into multiple places.
- The amazing techniques discussed in this course can setup your path from intermediate to advanced developer.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. Lean controllers enforces best practices in iOS development and make your code easy to maintain for future iterations. Tired of writing thousands of lines of code in your view controllers. Tired of copy and pasting code all over the place in your application.
Implementing your code using the best practices of Lean Controllers helps you deal with the above problems. You will learn to create reusable custom controls. You will implement generic data providers capable of fetching and persisting models of any type. You will create generic data sources which can be plugged with any UITableViewController.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
If you are not satisfied with the course then I offer a 100% REFUND. I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Xcode 8 or above and Swift 3.0
- Good understanding of the Swift language and the iOS SDK - I'll teach you everything you need to know about converting your massive controllers into lean controllers.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Take your skills to the next level by learning the advanced techniques used by iOS professionals.
- Learn the principles behind creating Lean Controllers.
- Write more maintainable and reusable code.
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer
- Apply the lean principles and climb the cooperate ladder from junior developer to senior developer.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete MapKit, iMessages, Server Side Swift and Swift 2.0 courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Lean Controllers allows you to write more maintainable, reusable code. Your journey towards greatness starts right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.