A Complete Guide to Building Your Network by Keith Ferrazzi
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn what a personal network is and how it benefits you, both professionally and personally.
- Develop deeper, stronger, more mutually beneficial relationships.
- Create a strategy for maintaining these relationships.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Personal networks are the linchpin to achieving success. Without a strong, deep and diverse network you're limiting your opportunities to learn, grow and expand the breadth of your experience and expertise.
This course will teach you how to be better at creating a personal network, through casting a wide, but purposeful net to build the relationships you'll need to achieve your goals and how to take care of those relationships for mutual success.
You'll also learn valuable skills to prioritizing and maintaining these relationships like how to create a relationship action plan, warming a cold call, how to develop and broadcast a brand and, more than anything, how to stay interesting.
- This course is for anyone just starting out in their professional lives.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to have better professional relationships.
- This course is for anyone that needs help with creating a network of friends, colleagues and mentors to help you achieve your goals.
Your personal network is the linchpin to your success. With this introduction, you'll learn not only how to build long-lasting relationships but also how to effectively manage your network.
No matter where you are in your career, relationships are core to your ongoing success. At its core, building a network is about developing authentic relationships where you work with one another to be of service to each other.
Generosity is probably the most important mindset. Relationships are not finite and the more you practice generosity and being of service, without working an alternate, self-serving agenda, the more your network will be open and available to you when you need it.
Now that you know the importance of having a strong, diverse personal network, now we discuss tips and ideas for both building and expanding that network, whether it's volunteering or joining groups of like-minded individuals or hosting a dinner for friends and acquaintances.
The most important thing to making the gatekeeper your ally is to shift your focus from their boss to them. That real relationships should be as important than the future one you want to develop with their boss. Treat them and maintain that relationship in the same way you would anyone else in your network.