A Complete Guide to Building Your Network by Keith Ferrazzi
What you'll learn
- Learn what a personal network is and how it benefits you, both professionally and personally.
- Develop deeper, stronger, more mutually beneficial relationships.
- Create a strategy for maintaining these relationships.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Personal networks are the linchpin to achieving success. Without a strong, deep and diverse network you're limiting your opportunities to learn, grow and expand the breadth of your experience and expertise.
This course will teach you how to be better at creating a personal network, through casting a wide, but purposeful net to build the relationships you'll need to achieve your goals and how to take care of those relationships for mutual success.
You'll also learn valuable skills to prioritizing and maintaining these relationships like how to create a relationship action plan, warming a cold call, how to develop and broadcast a brand and, more than anything, how to stay interesting.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone just starting out in their professional lives.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to have better professional relationships.
- This course is for anyone that needs help with creating a network of friends, colleagues and mentors to help you achieve your goals.
As founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight, Keith Ferrazzi transforms behaviors that block global organizations from reaching strategic goals into new habits that increase shareholder value. The firm's Greenlight Research Institute has proven the correlation between practices that improve relationships and business success, particularly in sales performance and team effectiveness in an increasingly virtual world. Greenlight's behavior engineering methodology for diagnosing and instilling the highest ROI behavior change is based on a decade of field engagements with iconic global organizations.
Keith is the author of the bestsellers Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone. Ferrazzi has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., and Fast Company. He was the youngest person to make partner and hold the position of Chief Marketing Officer at Deloitte Consulting, where he raised Deloitte's brand recognition from lowest to a primary position, spurring the highest growth rate in the industry.