A Compact Guide To Creating A Profitable Online Course
- The Hunger to Become Better
- The Willingness to Become A Successful Online Course Instructor
- The Ability to Implement New Thought Processes Into Their Life
- The Drive to Better Their Lives
- The Passion To Share Their Knowledge
- The Courage to Build a Life Worth Living
One of Udemy's Most Essential Courses on Planning Out The Creation Of A Profitable Online Course
After over 3 years of making online courses, this course had to be made in order for people to grasp the power of creating online courses and the impact it has on the lifes of their students.
This course will teach you the foundations behind planning out the creation of a profitable online course.
Whether you want to be a successful course creator, a top performing professional, or simply want to teach something that you love, you are going to come into contact with the art of course creations. We've all experienced the frustration of not knowing how to plan something out and then going out there and trying to create it without a good plan...
Anyone can develop Successful Online Courses!
This course is about improving your ability to plan out successful online courses. We go further than usual, we focus on finding the most productive and efficient way to create an online course that brings you the best results in the shortest amount of time.
You'll learn how to build new courses in a whole new way - a faster, better & more profitable way
The core of this Planning Out Your Course course involves a few core principles:
- Understanding the way your brain works and how to operate it in the most efficient way possible to create high-quality courses
- Understanding how to create an entire online course in 24 hours by implementing top performance productivity principles
- Understanding how to identify a painpoint in your target market so that you can go out there and create a course that people actually want
How this new course will change your life and make you successful in building new online courses:
The sad irony is that in order to learn most of these course creation skills and productivity know-how in the past, you had to read dozens of books and watch a countless number of videos. Or, you had to hire an expensive private consultant who specializes in creating online courses...
What is the target audience?
- Ideal for people that want to become successful with online courses
- Anyone who has ever wished they could be a full-time course instructor
- People who are curious to find out the power of online courses
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in their field
- Anyone Who is Curious About Creating Online Courses
- Anyone Who Wants To Become a Full-Time Course Instructor
- Anyone Who Wants To Become Successful
- Anyone Who Wants To Be a Top Performing Entrepreneur
- Anyone Who Wants To Be Able to Have a Full-Time Income Creating Online Courses
- Anyone Who Has a Passion For Teaching
- Introduction - Personal Journey & Experiences06:41
- The Online Education Age - Joining The Education Revolution04:59
- Should You Create An Online Course? (Practical Questions)06:55
- How to Find A Topic To Create Your Online Course Around06:01
- How To Do Market Research For Your Online Courses05:47
- Defining Your Target Market - Who Are Your Ideal Students?05:58
- How Long Should Your Course Lessons Be06:30
- How To Create A Complete Online Course in 24 Hours08:47
- Scripting vs Not Scripting Your Course Lessons - When To Do What05:56
- How to Write a Course Outline That Pulls Attention & Brings in Sales08:12
- Should You Host Your Online Courses on Udemy Or Not (Surprising Answer)08:02
- How To Create A Badass Sales Video For Your Online Course (That Actually Convert05:48
- Join The Amazing Facebook Group of Online Education Entrepreneurs01:00
- The #1 Productivity Tool to Promote Your Online Courses on YouTube09:22
From being the weird kid in school who was reading books during the breaks to becoming a Software Engineer in 8 months to becoming an Entrepreneur, building businesses, launching his own events and working with clients.
The journey Nick has gone through as an individual has not been by pure determination and grit, it has come from learning & absorbing the knowledge of books and mentors that have lived their lives before him and were willing to share their insights/failures.
He's not a big believer in formal education but he is a huge believer in self-education. Almost 80% of millionaires are self-made, and we're guessing it's not by following the pre-decided path of formal education.
After first falling in love with learning, he was completely indulged in topics like meta-learning & metacognition, actually understanding how the brain interprets & stores new information was absolutely mind blowing to him.
Rapid skill acquisition, meta-learning & productivity are all the skills he wants to share with the world to allow you to skyrocket your success in whatever endeavor you might embark on.
The Mastermind University stands for everything you should have been taught in formal education but weren't.
The Mastermind University teaches you the skillsets required to be successful in everything that you do.
It teaches you how top performers operate & think.
It teaches you how to acquire skills at an insanely rapid pace so that you can shave years off of your learning curve by implementing the concepts that are taught.
It teaches you how to leverage human psychology to become a better human being and teaches you how to leverage psychology to become a better entrepreneur.