Tools and Strategies to Pay Off Student Loan Debt Quickly
What you'll learn
- Mathematical and financial concepts of a student loan
- Student debt payoff strategies
- Excel money management techniques to track your student debt payoff progress
- Student loan payoff strategies
- Personal Finance Excel Skills
- Student Debt Concepts
- Having student debt and wanting to get rid of it!
This student loan debt payoff course is going to teach you everything you need to know to payoff your student loans quickly and effectively.
Here are the four sections we are going to cover in this course.
In section 1, we will cover essential student loan debt concepts and key terms. These concepts include subsidized vs unsubsidized loans, private vs public loans, loan deferral, and a checklist of things to do during your six month grace period.
In section 2, we will discuss the financial and mathematical concepts that govern student loan debt. The concepts in this section include principal payments, simple vs compound interest rates, minimum payments, and fixed vs variable interest rates.
in section 3, we will discuss four different student loan debt payoff strategies to make paying off your loans fun and rewarding. The four student loan payoff strategies are the following: The snowball method, the interest rate method, the refinancing method, and the private vs. public method.
In section 4, you will learn how to create three Excel spreadsheet techniques to help you track your student loan payoff progress. The three spreadsheet techniques you will learn on Excel are how to build a balance sheet, how to build a student loan spreadsheet, and finally, how to build a budget with your student loans as the focal point.
Who this course is for:
- Students thinking about going to college
- Students in college
- Students who just graduated from college
- Students who are a few years out of college
- Students struggling to pay off their student loans
- Students who are behind on payments
Hi all, my name is Cameron Moore. I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia. My passions are teaching, technology, personal finance, and piano. I have been in many teaching positions from a full time tutor to a piano teacher and I can't wait to pass on my love of learning to you!