A Christian Girl's Guide to Online Dating
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn why they want to go online to date. They will learn their purpose, how to stay safe, and what to do when they've found Mr. Right.
- Journaling. Getting a notebook. Printing out the guides that accompany the course is all that is recommended. Taking notes is key to getting the most out of this course.
There is more to online dating than signing up for a popular site, looking for a handsome man, and messaging. Online dating requires planning and preparation. Students will learn their why and purpose for online dating. They will understand how boundaries can keep them safe and secure. Students can expect to be equipped and ready to spot scammers, stay safe, and find their person. Exercises, questions, and answers will be presented to reinforce the lessons.
- Students who take this course are single women of any age who are interested in online dating. Whether you have never been married, are divorced, or widowed you can learn how to date online safely and successfully.
Preparing for online dating. Do you know what it takes to be successful?
Many people are deceived by the fantasy of online dating. In this lecture we talk about what online dating is not. This will help students to have realistic expectations during their online dating journey.