A certificate in the fundamentals of educating.
What you'll learn
- Talk intelligently about the process of educating.
- Demonstrate an academic achievement you have earned.
- Know the difference between theories, styles, and domains within education.
- understand key learning and teaching techniques.
- Know what learning styles are and what you can do with them.
- There are no pre-requisite academic qualifications for this course, you will need an open mind and willingness to look at the process of education in it's most fundamental and holistic form.
This course is your opportunity to get a certificate in education from a Global education platform.
Whatever your goals, a certificate will improve your potential. This course provides you a certificate in "fundamentals of educating". Surveys continue to show you have better earning potential and job prospects with a certificate.
Learn Critical Skills In This Fundamentals Of Education Certificate Course. you get a great basis of knowledge, some invaluable skills, some tools you can use immediately, and your certificate.
Some Key topics include:-
- Learning styles
- Teaching styles
- Learning domains
- Blocks to learning
- Scaffolding in education
- Key educational theories and methods
You will learn key features of the educational process, be able to talk expertly about major educational topics and learning and teaching strategies, plus find and develop your teaching style.
Whether you have been training for years or are just embarking on training, having a verifiable certificate will increase your self esteem your self worth, and career potential.
Who this course is for:
- This certificate is perfect for anyone wishing to teach at a career college or community college level, it adds to any instructors credibility, even at the private teacher or tutor level.
- Any one looking to improve their performance when giving instruction, perfect for managers consultants and auditors.
- A perfect fit for Continued professional development hours, you get the certificate, a record of completion for two hours, and some valuable tools and skills.
Dr. Stevan W. Hartshorn (M. Ed. D.A.), lead author for Sensiom's "Express Solution to Better Grades" and author of the educational research titled "Success in the Face of Failure," an extensive background in developing learning strategies for adults and children. Stevan's academic qualifications began with a Higher National Diploma in Teaching and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He then obtained a Masters of Education in Mathematics, which culminated in a Doctor of Arts in Education.