A biblical understanding of children in God's kingdom
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a clear understanding of where all children come from.
- Have a clear understanding of why we must be born again.
- Have a clear understanding of where children fit into God's kingdom in the ages to come.
- As a supplementary resource, students can obtain the book, Of Such is the Kingdom, by M.E.B. Maher (Amazon, 2017) ISBN: 978-1549648397. The book is available in print and digital formats.
In the gospels, there is a passage of scripture where we see how close to Jesus heart, little children are. For the scripture says that He was “greatly displeased”, when He found out that the disciples were trying to keep the little children from coming to Him. I can imagine that the disciples learnt very quickly not to transgress in this area again. So just why was Jesus so protective over small children? Jesus answers that question Himself, when He plainly tells us that, “of such is the kingdom of God”. Jesus stated that children were of the kingdom of God, because He knew that all children were born of God. This course teaches what the bible says on the subject.
This course is meant for all audiences. No previous theological study is required or expected, for it is meant to give a basic understanding of what the bible says about children.
Michael Maher will lecture from the bible, to walk the student through heaven's view of children, and how they fit into the kingdom of God. Quizzes have been developed to help test comprehension of the video lectures.
This course focuses on explaining the biblical view of all children in the earth. As a supplementary resource, this course can be taken in tandem with the reading of Michael Maher’s book, Of Such is the Kingdom.
I trust that the material and the dialogue with other students will be encouraging and enlightening for all.
- This is an entry level course for anyone wishing to understand how children fit into the kingdom of God.
- This course is not for those who wish to enter into religious debates.