A beginners guide to window cleaning business
What you'll learn
- This course covers the fundamentals of window cleaning business, which means that the students will learn how to clean the windows (the traditional way), how to price the houses, what equipment they need in order to start and so on. We will also go into the marketing your services.
- We will also go into most common questions asked by new window cleaners
- Course will touch on additional services such as cleaning the gutters and conservatories
- After completing the course the students will have good knowledge to start their own window cleaning business (traditional way cleaning)
- Course doesn’t cover using the pure water pole systems, only traditional window cleaning is taught in this course
- Students don’t need prior knowledge of the field as the course is designed for complete beginners.
- Be able to follow step by step instructions in English
This course will cover most of the aspects of window cleaning business. You will learn what you need to start it from scratch. We will not only cover how to clean different types of windows, but it will also go through how to get the customers, what not to do, how to price the houses and much much more. As you probably know, window cleaning can be a very lucrative activity and with the right knowledge and tactics, you can have a flexible work in no time. Being your own boss is a dream come true for most people and with the knowledge of running window cleaning business, you can start putting all those gems into practice in a matter of days. The fact that it is relatively inexpensive, compared to other businesses, makes it a great opportunity for people on the budget or young people. The instructor owned 2 successful window cleaning businesses which were running on the principals and techniques taught in these lessons. After the completion of this course you too should be able to start your own window cleaning business in no time.
Who this course is for:
- As window cleaning is a inexpensive business to set up it is ideal for young entrepreneurs who don’t have big budget.
- Beginners entrepreneurs
- This course is ideal for someone who would like to start their own business in the area
Tom has been heavily involved in educating others over the decade now, sharing his knowledge with others in multiple subjects covering table tennis, badminton, poker, window cleaning, dodgeball, Czech Language, business start ups and more. He has been active in education in the UK. He loves learning new skills and has passion for sharing which shows in his courses. His life’s motto is you are never too young or old to learn a new thing hence he loves Udemy.