A Beginner's Guide to Premiere Pro CC: Editing with Premiere
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to us Premiere Pro CC 2018 in a quick and easy manner, going from no knowledge to intermediate use.
- *This course will not cover professional-level edits.
- Requires an imaginative mind and the ability to have fun.
- Tools Required: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018.
Learn the building blocks of Adobe Premiere Pro CC! Video, audio, color correction, and more! This course will help you begin laying the foundation for your personal or professional video editing needs.
Whether you're stuck in a class at school, want a new and better video editing program, or just want to learn a new skill, this class is right for you!
I go over all the basic editing skills that lay the foundation for Adobe Premiere Pro CC to help you get started!
Access to me as the teacher (lucky you)!
Try it out. Ask questions. Learn. Grow. Do it! You know you can!
- Beginning Premiere Pro users who have never touched the program. This course is not for experienced users.
Hello, I'm Nathanael, and I will be teaching you how to use the very basics of Adobe Premiere Pro 2018.
In this short lecture I'll teach you how to use the Q & A section for this class.
This lecture is all about editing your first video! I'll take you from start to finish using the basic editing tools. I'll teach you how to easily import and export your video in the simplest way possible.
I take you through some basic steps on how to reduce noise in videos/music. Have fun with this one! Show me what you've done with your tracks and what you've done to fix noisy audio.
Keep in mind Premiere is not built to do complete audio noise reduction. Try not to depend on software to fix problems! Record properly the first time to avoid issues!