A Beginner's Guide To Becoming a Travel Director
What you'll learn
- Key Terms and Phrases For Life as a Travel Director
- The Flow of a Program from Start to Finish
- How to Handle Event Operations and Management
- Skills Needed to Succeed in the Travel/Hospitality Industry
- Insider Tips and Tricks to Getting Clients and Keeping Them
- No previous experience in travel, events, or hospitality required. This course will teach you everything you need to know to start working in the travel industry.
In this course, you will learn how to make money while traveling the world. I will show you how I leveraged my customer service, event planning, and communication skills to create a business where I make a living traveling the world. My clients include, but are not limited to: Amazon, Dell, Google, Starbucks, and Toyota. My work has truly taken me all over the world. I have worked everywhere from Cambodia and Italy to Monaco and Austria. Because my work is so global, I have also developed deep, long-lasting friendships with individuals across the world. In this course, you will learn how to manage onsite logistics and events for Fortune 500 Companies. I will teach you how to handle everything from registration and food and beverage to transportation and activities. This will allow you to find work around the world, so you can truly live a global life while also making a great income and working with wonderful people!
Now, don’t be fooled, you will need to put in a lot of time, energy, and effort if you want to duplicate my success. Nothing good comes easy. But, with my tips and tricks, you will have an advantage as you seek out work in the world of hospitality, travel, and on-site event management.
At the end of the course, you’ll be ready to work in the field, make tons of new friends, network with major companies to find work, and (obviously) travel!
If you have follow-up questions or wish to schedule an additional consultation with me after completing the course, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can get something arranged.
Who this course is for:
- Travel enthusiasts
- Those who are interested in working as event planners or event manager
- Individuals who want to work remotely
- Individuals who want to make a living while traveling the world
- Those who are interested in onsite operations
- Travel lovers
For the past seven years, I have served as an international travel director. My work has allowed me to travel the world while working for various Fortune 500 companies. I have handled corporate events, trade shows, incentive trips, and functions in places like Cambodia, Italy, France, and Austria. My roles are vast and varied. Whether I am handling activities, registration, or transportation, I love collaborating and working with teams around the world.