Learn to Cultivate Relationships with African Americans
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have lasting relationships, romantic or otherwise, with African Americans
- Understand why good communication skills between the races is important and beneficial
- Learn exactly what it takes to get a piece of the 1.2 trillion dollar pie
- Know how to develop new habits that deepen connection and relationships.
- Understand the common communicating blocks that damage relationships.
- Communicate with African Americans with greater confidence in a personal or professional context.
- Give constructive feedback that wins respect
- Know how to deal with difficult or challenging racial situations and conversations.
- Know exactly what to do in order to have financial success in this tight knit, yet open, market.
- Understand the importance of linguistics.
- And much, much more...
- Internal commitment to keeping an open mind
Are you interested in cultivating a relationship, romantic or otherwise, with an African American, but not sure how?
Do you sometimes feel like you may be racist or insensitive towards African Americans?
If your answer is "yes" to either of the above questions, you're not alone. Millions of people feel the exact same way. Fortunately, we live in a unique and exciting time where exploring our feelings is worth the effort.
But Where Do You Even Start?
In this course, you're going to learn exactly how to create and manage successful relationships with African Americans.
You'll be taken on a step-by-step learning journey, lead by several instructors from the DFC Group, using unique learning tools that will enhance your outlook and lead to quality relationships.
In This Course, You'll Learn:
Why good communication skills between the races is important and beneficial
How to develop new habits that deepen connection and relationships.
The common communicating blocks that damage relationships.
To communicate with African Americans with greater confidence in a personal or professional context.
To give constructive feedback that wins respect
How to deal with difficult or challenging racial situations and conversations.
Exactly what to do in order to have financial success in this tight knit, yet open, market.
The importance of linguistics.
And much, much more...
From the outset you'll see that this course is a labor of passion on the part of the instructors. They truly want you to learn how to benefit yourself and the world. This is reflected in the nuanced assignments you'll find in "Crystal's Corner". Assignments that are designed to open your mind, including workbooks, exercises, practical exercises, quizzes and our very own, effectively-unique, "Learning Quiz". We also have a section where we brainstorm new ideas for apps.
Armed with this powerful and to-the-point crash course, you’ll be joining the fast lane, accelerating your journey towards having the most beneficial relationships with African Americans (business or otherwise).
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!!!
- ANYONE: that wants to improve their relationship with African Americans
- ANYONE: that is interested in dating an African American
- ANYONE: that wants to learn how to best market products to African Americans
- ANYONE: that seriously is interested in unifying the races of America
- ENTREPRENEURS: Those who need/want to deploy effective communication skills with African Americans in a business or professional context.
- CEO'S AND MANAGERS: Those who operate in a role which demands strong communication skills, with limited or no room for a racial faux pas.
- SALES PEOPLE: A Practical resource to help sales people build trust based relationships with their customers and clients.
- COUPLES IN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS: Despite deep feelings there's plenty of room for improvement in communication.
- STUDENTS: Including graduates and young professionals who want to develop strong diverse communication skills before making their mark in the world.
Lecture#1: Introduction to Empathy
This lecture serves as an introduction to the course; laying the groundwork in which later lessons will build on. At the conclusion of this lecture you'll have the first necessary tool required to become a liaison. **hint** Downloading the attached workbook and using it to follow along with each lecture will improve your learning experience.
This is a learning quiz. The way our learning quizzes work are: you are given systematic/thinking questions that help you draw a logical conclusion. The purpose of this particular quiz is to expound on what we learned in lecture 1 regarding a liaison. After this learning quiz you should be able to identify areas in your business life/skillset where you can act as a liaison.