9 Steps to a Beautiful Life Through Spiritual Awakening
What you'll learn
- You will realize what a beautiful kind of life is possible for you to live.
- You will understand how your habitual patterns of thought, emotion, perception and behavior were formed by your early experience.
- You will understand how your habitual patterns of thought, emotion, perception and behavior have shaped and limited the life you have been experiencing.
- You will experience and learn simple ways to notice and question the habitual patterns that previously shaped and limited your experience of life. You will learn how to dissolve troubling thoughts and emotions.
- You will experience and learn simple ways of discovering that you are not the habitual patterns of thought, emotion and behavior you may previously have thought you were. You will gain an increased feeling of calm, presence and contentedness.
- You will experience and learn simple ways of seeing what is real and not real about yourself, other people, life and the world around you. You will be better able to sense and be true to who you really are beneath your conditioned operating patterns.
- You will learn how to recognize, avoid or get out of the traps that habitual patterns use to keep you experiencing things the way you used to.
- You will learn tips and a simple strategy for holding in focus the ways of experiencing everyday life as your authentic, creative, free and peace-filled Self. You will begin to unlock your intuition and creativity, and will open your life to beautiful new possibilities and opportunities.
- No prior experience is required.
Are you feeling stuck in a life that is not satisfying? Are you feeling troubled by thoughts and emotions? Are you feeling challenged by a period of upheaval, failure or deprivation? Are you wanting to wake up to your true nature as the peace-filled observing awareness beyond the mind? Are you wanting to live a beautiful life in the truest sense? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then this course is for you.
This course is unique. Unlike most courses on making a better life, this course is not about showing you how to add a new external goal or skill set or action plan to fit with your existing assumptions about life and who you are. That would ultimately not bring you the satisfaction you want. This course is about showing you how to see through the assumptions that have been the cause of your unhappiness or dissatisfaction. This unique course will help you to create a beautiful life by seeing through your conditioned and limiting ideas about life and who you are, and by experiencing the peace, beauty and creativity of the formless (spiritual) essence of who you are.
Just a quick disclaimer. From time to time, this course may feel challenging. The insights and practices required to create a beautiful life through spiritual awakening are much simpler than they are generally made out to be. They are simple, but it’s not always easy to question conditioned assumptions that we have long taken for granted. Remember, the feeling you have and enjoy of being you, won’t be lost as you wake up spiritually; it will become clearer and stronger and more beautiful, peaceful, playful, joyful, loving, intuitive and creative. Engage with the profound insights and effective tools offered in this course, taking on board only what rings a bell of recognition in you, and you will discover that, as one reader of my book put it, the pieces of the puzzle of life come together surprisingly simply.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is feeling stuck in a life that is not satisfying
- Anyone who is feeling troubled by thoughts and emotions
- Anyone who is feeling challenged by a period of upheaval, failure or deprivation
- Anyone who is wanting to wake up to their true nature as the peace-filled observing awareness beyond the mind
- Anyone who is wanting to live a truly beautiful life
Andrew Seaton is an author, educator, life counselor and mentor for spiritual awakening. For more than four decades, he delved deeply into educational philosophy and psychology; old wisdom and new science; reports of higher consciousness; and a wide range of personal development, holistic wellness and spiritual awareness practices.
As Andrew experienced all the personal ups and downs of his life, his working life was quite varied, but mostly in education. He had many different roles in that field, most of them relating to education of the whole person. His PhD thesis was titled "Investing in Intelligence: An Inquiry into Educational Paradigm Change." Andrew came to see that in our world we are generally making some deeply flawed assumptions about knowledge, human nature and quality of life. In 2006, he resigned from a two-year stint as an education academic in order to focus on unlearning his education and other conditioning, and on awakening the fuller functioning that he had come to see so clearly is possible and desirable.
Andrew has recently experienced major changes in his consciousness and way of being in the world. Throughout 2017 and 2018, he was very focused on living the insights and practices he describes in his book Spiritual Awakening Made Simple: How to See Through the Mist of the Mind to the Peace of the Here and Now (John Hunt Publishing, 2020). In September of 2018, Andrew's spiritual awakening began in earnest with a beautiful dream followed by energy flows through his body.
Through his writings, talks, on-line courses and 1-on-1 counseling support and mentoring via online conferencing, Andrew now helps others to clear away the mist of the conditioned mind and awaken to their true nature as the peace-filled observing awareness beyond the mind. He speaks to groups, podcasters and radio interviewers about how, contrary to popular belief and experience, living a beautiful life through spiritual awakening is both natural and achievable.
A few testimonials:
“You do such an amazing job of bringing us back to the Truth of the essence inside, but you also have some amazing tools in all of that. It’s masterful. I just want to say thank you. I celebrate the work, the joy of what you have brought through for people.” —Marie Mohler, host of Whole Soul Mastery podcast.
“Fabulous job by you. You obviously are a natural teacher.” —Paul Samuel Dolman, host of What Matters Most podcast.
“So practical and extremely helpful. Thank you for making it simple.” — April Hannah, Path 11 Productions.