9 Pencil Animal Pack - Learn How To Draw for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to Draw 3 Animals with just 9 Pencils
- The light to dark rule when layering pastel colours
- How to apply the techniques learnt to their own pictures
- Easy to copy techniques with step by step videos
- 9 Pastel Pencils (Colin uses Faber-Castell Pitt) - 101, 199, 273, 131, 173, 176, 186, 187, 191
- Pastel Paper - Colin uses Sand Coloured Fabriano Ingres Paper
- Colour Shaper Blending Tool (We recommend to have a grey chisel size 2 shaper)
- Eraser (we recommend a double ended eraser - one with a soft and hard end)
Have you ever wished you could draw?
Would you love to be able to draw AMAZING pictures you never thought possible?
With this course you'll learn to draw 3 animal pictures using JUST 9 PENCILS!
Pick up and Learn
In my 30+ Years of Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
Whether you're completely new to drawing or are looking to try something new, this course is for you.
You'll learn how to draw a:
King Charles Spaniel
When you have finished this course not only will you walk away with 3 AMAZING paintings but you will also be able to apply what you have learnt to draw your own pictures.
The pencils I use and recommend are Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils. You can use any pencils you like however you'll hear me refer to the Faber-Castell colours specifically throughout the course.
The 9 Pencil Colours needed for the pictures are:
273 warm grey IV
131 medium flesh
173 olive green yellowish
176 van dyck brown
187 burnt ochre
191 pompeian red
The paper I use is Sand Coloured Fabriano Ingres Paper, this is a great neutral tone and works so well for all kinds of subjects. It is ideal for someone new to pastel pencil work as you can erase mistakes!
I provide you with an outline drawing for each subject so that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
I walk you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You'll learn techniques behind drawing beautiful animals and create pictures you can be proud of.
If you have always wanted to learn how to draw then this course is for you. With just a small amount of pencils you will see the AMAZING effects you can get with no previous experience.
Let your journey into drawing and painting start here.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to learn how to draw or paint animal pictures
- Absolute beginners with no previous drawing experience
- Artists that wish to try a new medium
Colin Bradley became a professional artist in 1982 and opened his gallery in Broadstairs the same year. With 35+ years experience, 30,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 3 million views, his teaching has inspired people all around the world. Over the years, Colin has developed a range of unique techniques which you won’t find anywhere else.