8020ParetoEssentials: The Definite Guide to Decision Making
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make excellenet decisions, regardless of the circumstances that you are facing.
- You will learn how to best allocate your resources - time, money and energy - making the best use possible.
- You will learn how and why to make counter-intuitive decisions.
- You will start seeing this decision making processes everywhere you look, realzing which ones have been succesful - and why - and which have not.
- There are no special requirements for taking this course. Everyone can benefit as everyone is makibnf decisions about anything and everything in his life.
The quote that goes ‘'the best way to predict the future is to create it'' has always been one of my favorites, even when I unsure about how I could actually create my own future, as it seemed rather invisible to me, at the time.
And naturally, we all know, from experience, that the future seldom evolves precisely the way we envision it and that - as they say - in the ‘'sweet science of boxing'' :
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth", a quote that has attributed to Mike Tyson.
As we are marching through the first decades of the 21st Century, we have at our disposal, an ever-expanding think tank, the INTERNET.
It is jam-packed with almost unlimited knowledge about anything and everything, from Science to Art, from Health to Psychology and from Literature to Economy, and everything in between and beyond.
We also have inherited a rich culture and a massive variety of thought and work tools, created by the most fertile minds of all human history.
All this ridiculously divert material, is ours to enjoy and explore, and use to solve our problems, ready to satisfy our inquiring minds 24/7/365, right at our fingertips.
And this intellectual wealth has been created by amazing individuals…inventors like Einstein and Galileo, generals like Sun Tsu and Napoleon the Great and artists and inventors, like Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci, and peacemakers like Nelson Mandela and Mother Teresa and even musicians like Maria Callas and the Beatles.
But when we move a little bit further away from the spotlight, we discover a long tail of somewhat less well-known creators, that have nevertheless written their own history.
These people have contributed their own inventions and innovations to humanity, discovering laws, tools, and principles with equally profound importance.
Who this course is for:
- All students who want to be able to maximize the use of their energy, time and financial resources will find this course extremely useful
- The course is especially valuable fo all business decision makers.
- The course is also valuable for taking personal decisions about one's life, health, relationships, direction of work ralated issues.
- It can also prove to be very informative for students and graduates that have not yet decided which career direction to follow.
I have been a commercial photographer since 1992. I am also a coach, and an entrepreneur selling image rights, videos and prints worldwide. I have been coaching and consulting both working photographers and new and emerging visual artists and students for many years.
I have traveled extensively, for work, all over Europe, in the US and parts of Asia.