8 Simple Rules for Landlords (Rental Property Owners)
What you'll learn
- After taking this course, landlords, rental property owners and property managers will be able to:
- ** strengthen their relationships with their tenants
- **gain the respect of their tenants
- ** reduce tenant turnover
- ** build credibility and trust with their tenants
- ** prevent property damage
- ** increase their rental income
- ** reduce the risk of evictions
- ** reduce their stress
- ** create stability in their rental property business
- This course does not require any special knowledge or tools, only active listening and an openness to learn.
Why should I take this course?
Evictions, turnover and property damage are expensive, time-consuming and stressful. For landlords, rental property owners and property managers to be successful they need great long-term tenants that pay their rent on time. As landlords, our behaviours, our actions and our attitudes all have the ability to impact our tenant’s experience, their decision to stay or move-out, the security of our investments and our mental well-being.
In this course, Ali Alidina, the founder of Landlord Simplified, shares his simple, game-changing strategies and best practices that every landlord, rental property owner and property manager must implement to create a strong, positive relationship with their tenants in order to lower their turnover rate, protect their property from being purposefully damaged and reduce the risk of evictions.
This course is an introduction to Landlord Simplified's How to be a better landlord series.
Whether you are considering renting out your property, just starting out as a landlord or you are an experienced landlord or property manager, the 8 Simple Rules for Landlords is for you.
Who is Ali Alidina?
Ali has been managing rental properties since 2005 and coaching and advising landlords since 2010. He founded Landlord Simplified where he shares his learnings, experiences and best practices to help rental property owners overcome the learning curve in their rental property business.
I live outside of the US. Will the content still be relevant to me?
Absolutely! The concepts presented are universal concepts that can be applied whether you live in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Philippines or anywhere else. We currently have students from over 90 different countries.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is a landlord or someone considering becoming a rental property owner. Property managers may also benefit from this course.
- While the focus of this course is for landlords and property managers, the concepts discussed in this course can apply to anyone in business who wants their customers to keep coming back (customer retention).
Hi! I'm Ali Alidina, founder and instructor at Landlord Simplified.
I have been managing rental properties since 2005 and coaching and advising landlords since 2010. Everything that I teach comes from my 14 years of learnings and experiences. My courses are based on game-changing strategies, easy-to-implement processes, and best practices that I have tested with success in my rental property business.
I founded Landlord Simplified where I share my learnings, experiences and my best practices to help landlords like you overcome the learning curve in your rental property business. My philosophy is focused on keeping it simple so that you can work smarter and spend more time doing the things you enjoy with the people you love.
Are you ready to SIMPLIFY?