Certificate in Effective Acupressure Massage for Baby
What you'll learn
- Learn to make your child sleep in 5 min
- Use the technique in strengthening the immunity of your baby
- Apply Massage Protocol to improve the appetite of your baby
- Apply Massage Protocol to relieve your baby from Stomach-ache, Constipation, Night Sweating, Sinusitis
- Use the 8 TCM Massage Techniques for Baby and Child
- Know the benefits of the 32 Special Acupoints for Baby and Child
- Know the Do's and Don'ts of TCM Pediatric Massage
- Life time access and updates to the course
- Direct interaction with Dr Clement Ng
- The love for our little sweet heart
- The desire to give the best for the little one
Welcome to this on-line course design to help parents and guardians to learn the Effective Massaging Techniques for Baby and Child.
The sense of touch is critical to the development of Baby and Child. It establishes both their senses of self and their confident in connecting with the world around them.
Look no further! Your own two hands and the loving touch are just the tools you need to help your little one to gain better health and built strong bonds between you!
In this comprehensive lesson you will
learn the techniques to improve the immunity of the baby and child
help to improve his or her appetite
manage and relieve his or her
TCM Pediatric Massage is gentle and safe and with no known side effect. Consistent use of the Massage techniques besides preventing the occurrence of diseases, it helps to manage Pediatric Disorders.
This course was designed for all who care enough for the little one to commit the time to learn this ancient art of healing, to take ownership of the health and well-being, and to have the opportunity build a stronger bond with our little one.
Looking forward to seeing you in the student area.
Who this course is for:
- Those who like to give their little love ones a special touch of love
- For massage therapists who like to acquire detail techniques on Baby and Child massage
- For Mothers, Fathers, Uncles and Aunties who care for their little love ones - special opportunity for bonding!
- For grandparents and Grand-uncles & aunties looking for acquiring skills reach out to the little ones.
- Parents of all kinds (Adoptive, foster, biological)
- Professionals Babysitters Other caregivers of babies and toddlers
Dr Clement Ng, Founder and Principal Consultant of TCMandYou Pte. Ltd., Doctor of Medicine (Chinese Medicine), MBA (Strategic Management). A registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner from Singapore.
Dr Clement Ng is the Chairman of the Technical Committee for Complementary Medicine and Health Products in Singapore and the Vice President of Singapore Acupuncture Association. He is a Certified Blended Coach.
He is effectively bi-cultural and bilingual in English and Chinese.
Clement Ng received his Doctorate Degree in Medicine (Chinese Medicine) from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine in China and his MBA in Strategic Management from Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
Dr Ng has designed and facilitated bilingual (English and Chinese) TCM and Wellness courses and workshops approved under the Singapore SkillsFuture Training framework. He shares TCM and Acupressure knowledge on Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace, reaching out to international students coming from 97 countries.
Besides engaging in Professional Consultancy, Trading, Treatment and Training services, Clement Ng is the Committee Member (Expert) for ISO/TC 249 (TCM) and Executive Council Member for the Specialty Committee for Medicated Diet and Dietotherapy. He was the former vice President of the Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, former Council Member of Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association, and the founding Committee member of the Continuous Education Committee for Singapore TCM Practitioner’s Board.
黄欣杰。《中医与您》首席顾问 。中医博士, 新加坡注册中医师。工商管理硕士。具跨部门，多才华且拥有超过25年跨越公共和私营部门企业管理经验。曾在新加坡不同的中医药机构担任高级职务。精通中、英语和清楚了解中西文化之异同。
他设计并教导获“SkillsFuture”批准以双语（中英文）授课的中医药与养生保健课程和工作坊。他同时在Udemy (一个网上在线学习和教学平台) 上为来自来自97个国家的不同国际学生分享中医药和穴位疗法知识。