7 Microsoft Word & Excel 2016/365 Productivity Tips
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or 365 desktop version for Windows
Donna believes the very technology that was supposed to make our life easier has created another layer of work which takes us away from things that we want in our lives such as more time with family, time to focus on a new project or simply reducing stress levels and risk of errors.
With over 20 years of Adult Learning & Development experience, in this short course Donna covers seven productivity tips that you must know about Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel to immediately increase your productivity and reduce risk.
This sample program covers a range of key tools and features in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word that are some of the most common challenges and frustrations participants in her face-to-face workshops, one on once coaching sessions or online programs Donna has been asked in her twenty-five years as a professional educator. One tip alone could save you hours of stress and frustration and will enable you to immediate increase your productivity and efficiency with Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel 2016/365.
This short program also provides context for how and where in the “real world” participants might utilise these skills.
Whilst this program is shared in the Microsoft Office 2016/365 these tips also work in previous versions of Microsoft Word & Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Users of Microsoft Excel wanting to immediately increase their everyday productivity and reduce stress.
- 02:497 Microsoft Word & Excel 2016/365 Productivity TIps
- 09:36How to get the most out of this course.
- 03:00Microsoft Word - How to automatically insert blocks of text
- 01:10Microsoft Word - How to automatically insert common text
- 03:03Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word - How to Insert an Excel worksheet into Word
- 03:35Microsoft Excel - How to quickly create a graph
- 01:09Microsoft Excel - Duplicating a Worksheet
- 04:07Microsoft Word - Fast track working with Pictures
- 01:18Microsoft Excel - Text to Columns
- 01:01Where to now...
Want to reduce your stress and frustration with everyday Microsoft Office programs and also increase your productivity?
Want to learn practical tools and features of Microsoft Office programs that relate back to what you do in your day to day work?
Then I'd love to help.
For over 20 years, I've has been working as a speaker, trainer and educator to businesses large and small. I believes the very technology that was supposed to make life easier has in fact created more work.
I am passionate about productivity and believe that we need to get stuff done, faster and smarter so we can get back to enjoying our lives with those we love.
My style is practical, engaging and fun, because I think when things are fun we learn more!
I have a degree in Training & Development, and years of real world business experience which means no jargon sessions that focus on what you need to know to get more done in less time with less stress
Join me here and let me help you:
- Learn what you need to do to make analyzing data in Microsoft Excel EASY.
- Create documentation In Microsoft Word that is practical and professional EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- Learn how to make your next presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint engaging and effectively get your message across to your audience.
- Learn SECRET tips to help you IMMEDIATELY increase your productivity AND reduce your stress with Microsoft Word & Excel
Her motto is "You don't know what you don't know."